It wasn't a dream

Yn pov :

I woke up frm my sleep...i was still half asleep but i heard Taehyung's voice outside my room saying "she's still sleeping ok let her be i will come home late today ....give her some food and dress to wear "

So it wasn't a dream , i thought what happened yesterday it was all a dream but no it wasn't I'm still in this fluffy bed and this big room also...
I got up and looked at the time ...

Ohhh noooooo!!!!!

I internally screamed...

It's 3pm now .....i slept for how many hours

I thought to myself
I hurriedly got up but suddenly i feel dizzy ....i managed to stand up i run towards the bathroom... yesterday I didn't saw it carefully...
but the bathroom is soo pretty neat and clean and there were a lot of products which i never saw in my eyes ...i can read ...i study upto class 11 i wasn't able to complete my high school... suddenly i remember abt my mom ...i didn't gone home frm yesterday

How's she doing

She will be worried

She will not be able to take care of brother alone

As he is jst a 5th class student...he is still small...

What are they doing

Will she be happy knowing that her daughter selling her body so that they can get money

Will she be happy with my decision

With all this things in my head
.....i washed my face ...taken a shower ...... I came out frm the bathroom so i saw aunt jia came with a dresss in her hand

Aunt jia : ohh dear u r awake.....this is ur dress please do wear it

this is ur dress please do wear it

Yn : where is he ?

Aunt jia : ahh taehyungahh he went to office don't worry u go and eat ur lunch he already had his ....

Yn : ahh haa ok I'm coming

With that aunt gone ...i stare at the dress the dress was fully new like it has been bought it rn ...i saw a lebel sticking on the neck side ...it was written "GUCCI" my eyes widened as ik it .. it's the most costly brand ...each thing is costly...i saw it Mia always bought things of gucci ..

I wore it..it was soft ...i looked at the mirror i saw my reflection i saw my face ...they were really very pale .. dark circles under eyes .....but the dress was looking pretty on me ...the floral design it suits me .....i always used to wear floral desinged dress whn my father used to live with us ...ahhh *sigh*

I shrugged all things off my mind
And gone and sat on the dining table
Aunt jia gave me a lot of food i ate very fastly as i was very hungry and the foods were very delicious...i even choked on my food ..

Aunt jia : aishh dear eat slowly it's all urs if u want i can give u more *smiles*

After doing my lunch i gone towards aunt jia i thought i could do some help of her ...

Aunt jia: why r u here dear

Yn : ahh aunt do u need some help ...i can help u with anything..

Aunt jia : ahh thanks dear but u should rest u see look urself how pale u r still looking...

Yn : no I'm totally ok

Aunt jia : still noo

Yn : but i want to

Aunt jia : you want to help me right

Yn : *nodding*

Aunt jia : thn talk with me

Yn : ahhhhh .....ok

We talk a lot like how she raised Taehyung frn his little as his mom runs a resturant and his dad is the chairman of his granny's company but now he always busy with helping his wife ...as Taehyung taken the company....
I also came to know that aunt jia have 1 daughter tho she's small and 1 son ....he work at Taehyung's company...
After talking with aunt jia atlast i did some help of her ...i was happy for helping her ...

At night she was ready to head to her house ...

Aunt jia : afterall u still helped me huh..

Yn : how can i not whn u do all the chores of this big house i jst did little help ...

Aunt jia : ahh ok ok ..btw dear listen Taehyung will come home late if you want to eat alone u can eat ...before eating make sure u heat it up ... alright i hv to go now bye ...lock the door ok

Yn : ok aunt...

After she gone i roam around the house ...i saw there were sooo many rooms ...i fear of getting lost i run towards the main hall...i sat in the coach...there was a big tv.... I don't know how to on it so i jst sat there staring at the ceiling...nthg in brain jst blank....
Than i saw the time it was almost 11 pm so i thought if Taehyung will come....so i hurriedly heated up the food and place all the food in dinner table ....
I was feeling sleepy so i jst sat there and fall asleep waiting for him .....

------------------------------------------------------------

As the whole house was having a heater so it wasn't cold in the house so she wore tht dress ....
Ahh u see Taehyung got thick money 🌝😌

Ahh hope u like it 😉