Ch 4: The Cullens

"Who are they," Bella asked as the doors to the cafeteria opened and Rosalie and Jackson entered.

Jessica and Angela turned to see who Bella was talking about.

"The Cullens," Angela said.

"Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's adopted kids.  They moved here like two years ago," Jessica said in a low voice. "The blonde, that's Rosalie Hale she's with the big guy, Jackson Cullen, he's Emmett Cullen's twin brother. They're like a thing."

"Jess, they're not related," Angela said defending the Cullens.

Next Alice and Thomas walked in.

"The little dark hair girl, that's Alice she's really weird. And she's with the blonde hair guy Thomas who looks like a prat," Jessica went on to explain.

The doors opened again and in walked Emmett and Jasper, with Phoenix between them laughing at something Emmett said.

"That's Emmett Cullen and Jasper Hale, both super hot but no one was good enough for them until she showed up," Jessica said with a sneer.

"That's my cousin Phoenix Halliwell, she's from San Francisco," Bella said as she glared at her cousin.

Sensing that someone was glaring at her, Phoenix turned and glared right back at her cousin. Emmett and Jasper had looked up to see who their mate was glaring at and when both saw that her cousin was glaring at her both of them let out low growls, that Phoenix had heard. When Bella noticed that her cousin had caught her glaring she turned back to the door to see someone else walk in.

"Who's he," Bella asked.

"Edward Cullen," Jessica said as she eyed the mind reading vampire, "He's totally hot but no one here's good enough for him. Like I care. He's also Thomas' younger brother."

Bella scoffed as she looked away from Edward.

"I wasn't planning on it," she lied as she turned around to stare at Edward.

Phoenix noticed that Edward was staring at her her cousin causing her to look back to see Bella staring back

Phoenix noticed that Edward was staring at her her cousin causing her to look back to see Bella staring back. Phoenix grabbed an apple from Emmett's tray and threw it at him. When it collided with his shoulder, Edward glared at the young witch.

"What the hell's your problem?"

Edward continued to glare at Phoenix causing Emmett and Jasper to growl at their brother.

"I'd wouldn't try anything if I were you. You have no idea what I can do to you," Phoenix said coldly before she stood up, grabbed her bag and left the cafeteria.

Emmett and Jasper growled lowly at Edward as his brother hit him on the shoulder.

"What crawled up your ass, brother," Thomas asked.

"I can't read the new girls mind."

"Doesn't give you the right to glare at our mate," Emmett said as he stood up, determined to find his mate.