Chapter 7: Secret Revealed and Completing the Mating Bond

It was just before 11:30 and Phoenix was sitting on her bed reading when she heard Jasper calling her name.  Smiling, Phoenix orbed to the Cullen home to land sitting on the couch of their living room shocking the Cullens.

"You called," Phoenix asked, a cocky smile on her face.

"How'd you do that," Rose asked as she looked at the young witch.

"First of I'm a white-lighter and a witch. One of the famous Charmed Ones, and a descendant of Malinda Warren," Phoenix explains.  "How I got here was by a way of transportation called Orbing, it's one of my powers from being a white-lighter."

"You're a descendant of Malinda Warren," asked Carlisle.

"Yep, and so are my older sisters.  Piper and Phoebe are my half older sisters , and Paige is my full blooded sister.  We all have the same mother," Phoenix explained.

"What did you do earlier at the school," Edward asked.

"I stopped time, but it doesn't always work on other supernaturals.  I'm not able to freeze anyone who has good intentions which is probably why you guys didn't freeze earlier. But some demons don't freeze either," Phoenix says.

"What are we going to do about Isabella," Rose then asked.

"Isabella thinks that I just used my magic to save her and made it look like Edward did it since he found out she's his blood singer," Phoenix says, shocking everyone.

Phoenix stood up and walked in front of everyone, her arms across her chest, and her face and mind unreadable.

"I know you lot are cold ones, or vampires.  I've known since the first day because my Uncle Charlie told me," Phoenix explains.  "He only knows because he's a warlock, but his magic is good like mine."

Everyone was shocked to hear that Charlie Swan knew what they were and also that he had magic.  Phoenix looked towards Emmett and Jasper then.

"I know that I'm your shared mate, and I accept the both of you."

Both Emmett and Jasper walked over to Phoenix and each took her hand in one of theirs while using the other to caress her face and hair. 

"You have no idea how happy you make us Phoenix," Jasper says, as he runs his long slender strong fingers through her hair.

"You both aren't afraid of me," Phoenix asks.

"No beautiful, we accept that you are a witch. We know you're good and would never hurt anyone who was innocent," Emmett said while cupping her cheek and rubbing his thumb over her smooth skin.

The other members of the family left the three mates alone, sensing the lust coming from all three of them. Phoenix wanted to complete the bond with them but didn't want to force them into doing anything they didn't want to do.  It was what they said next that had Phoenix jumping into Jasper's arms resulting in kissing him deeply.

"If you want darlin', we are willing to share you in bed together as we complete our bond," Jasper's voice was thick with his accent sending shivers down Phoenix's spine.

Taking Jasper off guard, she jumped into his arms, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist as her arms were securely around his neck.  Phoenix pressed her chest against his as she began to slowly grind against his hips causing Jasper to growl lowly at her actions.

"I want you both.  I want to complete the bond with both of you," Phoenix says in a low whisper, but both men heard her.

"If that is what you wish, baby girl," Emmett said as he came up behind Phoenix.