The Tour Pt. 1

I was standing outside of my building waiting to be picked up. It didnt take long before a Van was in front of me. A manager greeted me with a smile before helping me with my things. Since the boys didn't know that I was going with them, I was going to get them. The manager suggested that I go in and yell to rush them. Nodding, I grinned at that. When we were inside, I started yelling at them to hurry up because we were running late. There were footsteps running around. Soon all of the boys were standing in front of us. They were surprised to see me there.

"What are you doing here?" Bangchan asked, giving me a hug and a kiss.

"Getting you guys ready to leave. Now hurry." I replied, smiling.

I went around to make sure that they didn't leave anything. Luckily they didn't. While I waited with the boys by the van, Bangchan went back to the dorm with the manager. Amother manager hands me a JYP worker pass to make it easier for me to go with the guys. Lee Know caught on to what was happening.

"No way! You're going with us on tour." He exclaimed happily.

"I am. You caught on quickly." I replied

The guys attacked me in a group hug. Laughing, I hugged Changbin and Lee Know who were closest to me. Soon after, Bangchan and the manager came back. Felix told Bangchan the news of me going with them. His face lit up at that and attacked me in a hug. We all got in the van. I sat next to Bangchan. Once we arrived at the airport, I stayed close to the boys. Since I knew that Bangchan was preocupied with other things, I discretely grabbed onto Changbin's sweater. He made sure to grab my hand instead so I won't get lost. We finally arrived on the plane. I sat down in between Bangchan and Changbin.

"I can't believe you're going with us." Bangchan tells me, grinning.

"Me either. I didn't think JYP was going to let me." I replied.

"He must like you to do it." Changbin said.

"Maybe. Whatever the reason, I'm glad." I said, smiling.

Bangchan held onto my hand and interlocked our fingers. I give him a kiss on his cheek. He blushed at that and looked down. I leaned against him and got close to his ear.

"Don't tell me that made you blush, daddy." I mumbled.

"Such a tease." He groaned.

"Wait until we're alone." I whispered.

I kissed his neck once and bit that same spot. He bit his lip as not to make a noise. I grinned at that and looked at him. Bangchan looked at me and leaned closer to me before pulling me into a kiss. I kissed him back. There was several clearing of their throats. We pulled away, laughing.

"Not here." Lee Know exclaimed.

"I'm still a baby!" I.N. added.

"Well, good thing you don't see everything else." I said.

They made gagging noises. To make them more uncomfortable, I started making exaggerated stories. The boys exclaimed at that. Me and Bangchan started laughing. Once they calmed down, I did it again. They did it again. I grinned at that. Changbin noticed what I was doing and hit me on my shoulder as he exclaimed.

"What? It was funny." I tell him.

"Do you guys actually have sex like that?" He asked.

"No, not that exaggerated." I said.

He looked relieved. I chuckled a bit before turning towards Bangchan. I could see that he's still tired so I told him to get some sleep. Nodding, he got comfortable. He placed his head on my shoulder. Smiling, I kissed him on top of his head. Before I knew it, he was asleep. I smiled at that. During the flight, I kept myself entertained by doing different things. Once we arrived at our first stop, we were taken to our hotel. Before I was given my room, I was pulled away from the guys by the main manager.

"We know you two are dating and we're trusting you. So make sure to help him get some sleep." He tells me.

"Of course. I'll take care of him. You have my word. I won't let you down." I replied.

"And thank you. He seems happier." He said, smiling.

I just grinned at him. He takes me to Bangchan's room. Upon seeing me with the manager, he seemed confused. The manager explained to him that I'll be staying with him. I noticed that he didn't really explained the real reason why I was staying with him. Bangchan was both happy and surprised.

"By the way, keep it quiet. No need for any noise complaints." The manager tells us before walking away.

"No promises." I replied, jokingly.

He laughed in return. Bangchan helped me with my things. Once we got settled, we decided to order some food. Felix and I.N. joined us. They ordered food as well. They went on live. I got the food for them. It was fun to see them on there.