on set

💌🧸

as txt was filming for the music video sugar rush ride, beomgyu couldnt exactly help but glance at his shirtless boyfriend everynow and then.

who wouldnt?

yeonjun looked so stunning.. so innocent.. beomgyu grew hard and bit his lip as he inspected his abs, his pretty pink nipples.

of course yeonjun happened to find beomgyu staring a couple times, hell the whole time beomgyu wouldnt take his eyes off.

they were allowed to get a 20 minute break, so beomgyu went to stroll around the island with yeonjun following close behind.

"the.. islands pretty." beomgyu said.

yeonjun hummed as they turned the corner around the rock, yeonjun pinned beomgyu to the backside and the youngers breath hitched as he stared at his boyfriend.

"beoms, you couodnt have possibly gotten hard.. right?"

beomgyu swallowed hard and looked away, yeonjun tutted and beomgyu looked back in utter shame.

"so, he have 17 minutes left, do you want me to help?" yeonjun asked as his eyes fell heavy lidded just thinking of having sex on a island.

"please..?"

yeonjun connected lips with beomgyu who so badly needed to get off, just thinking about yeonjun sucking him off made him wet.

he pulled away and gripped the vest.

"y-yeonjun pl..please."

yeonjun kneeled down and unbuckled everything and let it drop, he then pulled the boxers down and did kitty licks at the lips. beomgyu shakily sighed at the sight, then groaned as yeonjun took him whole.

beomgyu held yeonjuns hair tightly just as the older liked, beomgyu let out small moans, he felt his orgasm inching closer so yeonjun went deeper. beomgyus dick twitched and he came whining at the feeling, yeonjun drank it all and then stood up pulling beomgyus pants up as well.

"there."

"how.. how long do we have?"

"uhm.. maybe like 13 minutes?"

"good."

yeonjun watched as beomgyu kneeled down and raised a brow, yeonjun unbuckled quickly and breathed in sharply as beomgyu took him whole.

"i-..im already close anyway."

beomgyu hummed and that was it, the vibration on his dick made him come, so beomgyu drank accordingly.

"shit.." yeonjun muttered pulling his pants up.

they shared a sweet kiss then continued walking enjoying the breeze and.. sand flying at their faces.

they looped around in time and met with the others, nobody asked them about it or what they did.

beomgyu just knew he was relieved now, and wasnt struggling at all.

a stylist was fixing up beomgyu when she tripped and fell on him, luckily beomgyu catched her.

"im so so so sorry." she said moving away and bowing.

"no its alright, you're okay?" beomgyu asked.

"yes thank you." she said bowing again.

after that she continued fixing his makeup and clothes, then she finished and they finished up the music video.

beomgyu groaned and yawned.

"so tired." beomgyu muttered.

yeonjun eyed the younger and and smiled slightly, of course beomgyu noticed.

"jun.. she just fell." beomgyu said.

"mm and im gonna fuck you beoms." yeonjun replied.

beomgyu mumbled and sighed, not like he was complaining though.

word count: 529

i WAS gonna continue this and let them fuck but i changed my mind.....