Chapter 1

This story takes place in the Bella House during the timeline of the second movie.

On February 1st at about 5 p.m., The Bellas were relaxing in their house.

"Okay, Bellas, we have a day off to just relax. So what do you want to do?" Chloe asked.

"Let's go play pranks on the Trebles," CR tossed out.

Chloe imitated a buzzer. "Lame!"

"Let's play Truth or Dare," Stacie suggested.

Chloe imitated a buzzer again. "Not as lame, but still no."

"I got it! How about a pizza and movie night?" Emily proposed.

Chloe gasped, "That's it!"

"Emily, you're a genius. How about one of us orders pizza and another will pick a movie," Beca continued forming the plan.

"How will we decide who does what?" Amy asked.

"Simple!" Beca grinned as she brought out a wheel. "This wheel has our names on it. If the wheel lands on your name, you'll get to do one of those two things. First, let's decide who gets to order the pizza."

Beca spun the wheel, which landed on Chloe. "Chloe looks like you're ordering the pizza."

"Okay, what do you all want?" Chloe asked.

"Pepperoni! Veggie! Roasted red peppers!" A chorus of suggestions flew about.

"Okay, how about I order one of each?" Everyone agreed. At that point, Chloe picked up her phone and ordered the pizzas.

"Okay, now to see who'll get to pick our movie," Beca said as she spun the wheel. This time the wheel landed on Emily. "Emily, you get to pick the movie."

"OH EM ACA-GEE, I know exactly what movie I want to pick! It's my favorite movie of all time," Emily shrieked.

"Well, what is it?" Beca asked as Emily reached into her bag and pulled out a DVD of Frozen.

"Frozen?" Chloe asked.

"My mom and I went to see this movie in theaters eight times, and I know every word to every song," Emily announced confidently.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but 'Let it Go' is an overrated song," Flo said.

"IT IS NOT! It's my favorite song in the whole movie," Emily said, defensively causing the Bellas to yell in protest.

"Guys...GUYS!" Beca hollered, getting everyone's attention. "Emily earned the pick fair and square, so if she wants us to watch Frozen, we're gonna watch it."

"Thank you, Beca!" Emily said.

As Emily put in the DVD, the pizzas arrived.

As the Bellas gathered around the TV with plates of pizza in their hands, Chloe dimmed the lights.

Approximately two hours later, the movie ended.

"Oh, thank god it's over," Amy groused.

"Oh, come on, this was a lot of fun," Chloe said.

"We need to do this again sometime so the rest of us can pick movies for us to watch," Beca thought out loud, which everyone else was cool with.

THE END!