Chapter 9

"So was it the rain the time?"

"No.. it was too dark in the living room.." Jin has lied but he also confessed another of his fears.

Namjoon giggled opening back the book, "Really!?? Jin you can't be serious."

"I am! I really am scared of the dark!"

Jin looked serious with his eyes widened. Namjoon gave him that 'really' type of look as he marked his book setting it on the night stand. "Okay Jinnie I believe you, it's almost midnight, why are you still awake anyways?"

"I was playing a game on my phone.. I couldn't sleep.." Jin told the latter looking down at his lap.

"Aish I hope you don't do that every night." Namjoon shook his head slightly disappointed.

"Ya! Are you really scolding me for doing something I love?!" Jin gave him a defensive look turning away from the latter.

"Yes, you can play that game during the day."

"You!— Hmmph!- I swear.."

Namjoon looked at his small window watching it flash white within a second, "Well if you want this rain to go away quicker, I suggest you should sleep now."

"Sleep?... Uhm—."

"Here, come on." Namjoon stretched his arms out towards Jin patiently waiting.

Jin looked at him and gulped. "I.. can't.."

"Why? I gave you my word."

"I.. just.. are you sure?.."

"I promise, I got you, you don't need to be scared anymore."

Jin nervously bit his bottom lip quietly moving towards Namjoon. His heart has raced a lot as he was able to wrap his arms around the latter.

He prayed that his face wasn't turning red, all Jin could feel was Namjoon's hugely built chest over the black silk shirt he had on. He was very warm, and protecting.

Jin drawled away from the hug keeping his head low, "Thank you again Namjoon.."

"No problem." He smiled. Namjoon pulled the blanket from his bed out leaving space for Jin. "You can sleep here, I'll watch over you."

"What? You need to rest too.. I'll be fine.." Jin declined the offer shaking his head.

"So if I were to turn off this lamp you'll be okay?"

Jin briskly nodded, "Yes!" He was silent for only a second till he responded, "But not yet!.. I'm not ready."

"You have a child like mind y'know?" Namjoon managed to tease.

Jin stared at him with his arms crossed, "Really Namjoon-ah! Fine, maybe I will sleep then, goodnight!" He faced the other way throwing his head down on the bed taking the covers and wrapping them over his shoulder shutting his eyes.

Namjoon waited a bit till he'd finally be able to shut off the light. He pulled the blanket over half of his body laying down facing Jin's side.

Shutting his eyes he slowly fell asleep while the rough storm.

^^^

The next morning was very bright and it was all of a sudden sunny, some clouds still sat outside but it was a beautiful blue sky.

Namjoon slowly woke up, his sleepy eyes slowly open feeling a warm breath that tickled his neck. He attempted to look down at the resting figure letting out an airy sigh.

"You should see yourself, it's adorable.." He lowly whispered.

Namjoon carefully moved himself up by using his elbows pursing his lips at the semi-hard member. Reaching for his phone he checked the time biting the inside of his cheek, it was 9:48 in the morning.