Chapter 13

"Shit.." Jin cursed mumbling to himself.

Namjoon's sharp dragon eyes kept on him as he looked at the figure, "Well you're quite comfortable~ And did you just curse?!"

"Shut up Namjoon!" Jin shouted.

A sudden click came from the office door, Jin panicking pushing himself forcefully off him and onto the ground grunting right after. Namjoon looked down at him and back up at the person at the door.

"Sumi!.. Do you need of assistance with anything?.." He asked slightly raising his voice.

Apparently Sumi was listening to music and she took out one earplug by tugging on the cord. "Yes, sorry for interrupting." She said as she walked in but stopped half way, "Wait where's Jin? He didn't leave early did he?"

Jin was obviously listening but he dipped his head back down quietly sighing in devastation. He messed up in so many ways and he wasn't in for it.

"No he's actually—."

"I'm here!— Ow!" Jin actually hit his head on the side of the counter stumbling as he picked himself up.

Sumi covered her mouth with the paper that laid in her hands gasping in shock, "I didn't interrupt anything did I?"

"NO!" Jin shouted making it clear enough, one hand was laying on his crown rubbing his black hair as the other was on his hip. He was really in pain now. "No! N-Never I was just.. looking for something."

"Yeah he was." Namjoon added covering his mouth with a slight laugh.

"Okay.. well I am giving you the updates so far. Yoongi mentioned pricing and sales for any further updates." Sumi explained handing the paper over to him.

Namjoon nodded keeping a professional face, "Ohh okay. Thank you so much for this."

"No problem!" She smiled bowing, "I'll be exiting now."

"Alright. Have a good one Sumi."

"You too!" She sweetly said leaving the room.

Jin furrowed his brows angry and he was also pouting, "I hate you!"

"Woww how dare you use harsh words after our little interaction." Namjoon smoothly answered crossing his arms. "Besides your in need of some help—again?! Aigoo Jinnie.."

"THATS NOT THE POINT!" Jin yelled stuffing the paper in his pocket.

"Be careful you might need another copy since you have to sign it~"

"Thanks for letting me know..!" He sarcastically added.

"Calm down~" The latter got up, "How long have you actually been in it?"

Jin turned away trying to stop his tomato face from many any eye contact with him. "It's been.. three years.. It hasn't been long though!"

"See, so your not in much of a struggle are you?" Namjoon took one hand out of his pocket. "Let me see it one more time."

Jin kept his head low hesitantly taking the paper back out handing it to Namjoon. He observed the paper tilting his head.

"It's only about 45,000 dollars."

"That's too much!"

"I can see that, you can barley keep a straight face around me."

Jin shook his head with one hand on his head, "That has nothing to do with the debt!"

"I know Jinnie~" he giggled attempting to straighten the paper. "You're not in that much trouble then you think."

"How?.." Jin wondered taking a step back.