Chapter 1: Ice Cream and a New Family

(Trenton’s Point Of View)

I walk out of the house slamming the door behind me. This could not be happening again. Just because Mom left Dad does not mean that he needs to date anyone else. I mean this whole ‘I think she might be it’ thing is really pissing me off. You thought you had something with Mom and see where that got you, no one is going to be any better. Women are just stupid. You shouldn’t trust them. I angrily walked down the street. I came to a small plain house and walked out the walkway and flung open the door.

“What’s going on now Trent? I swear one day you are going to walk in on me in my underwear.” I hear someone say. I see my best friend round the corner.

“Oh calm down Cassie, you know better than to walk around in your underwear,” I say to her. She was a few years older than me and hand long blond curly hair, her eyes were blue. She is the only girl I trust, she knows what I went through with my mom. I mean when I was little my mom and her dad ran away together. They even stole my little sister Amanda with them. I have never seen any of them since.

“Oh fine, but know that you just crushed my dreams of walking around my house in nothing but my birthday suit.”

“Ew.”

“Oh come on Tentie Wentie! I am not that ugly am I? Well no, I am not. So what’s up dude? You looked pretty PO'd when you came in,” Cassie says and then walks over to her small couch and sat down on it.

“Well I am, and for all that is holy Cassie will you just say pissed off?” I snap. Crap. I didn’t mean to snap.

“Well someone is a grumpypuss! Come on, sit down and spill.” So that is what I did. I spilled. Every last little thing. I spilled about how angry I was at my teacher in school, the test I failed, my father, my mother for leaving him, at the world. Cassie just listed and nodded all the way through.

“So that is pretty much it. My life sucks.” I sigh and lay down on Cassie’s couch and rest my feet on her lap.

“Sounds like you have girl problems.” She informs me.

“Why?” I did but how did she know.

“Well, you don’t want your dad dating, you don’t like women, the teacher you hate is a girl. I am the only friend that is a girl you have. You have never dated anyone but have tons of freaking friends. Yep. I call this trust problems.”

“How do I fix it?” Cassie was the only one I vented to. We have been friends since forever.

“How should I know? Now come on Trenton, I need ice cream. I have some double chocolate chip in the freezer somewhere. Help me find it? Please? Then we can stuff our faces while watching some movie.” Cassie was crazy when it came to ice cream. She loved that stuff.

“Sure.”

**********

Me and Cassie were in front of her TV sharing a tub of ice cream while the movie Captain America is playing.  

“This is what I call true friendship,” Cassie says through a mouthful of ice cream.

“This is what I call cavities,” I shot back. Cassie just laughed and stuffed another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. She points the end of the spoon at me and shakes her head.

“Don’t go there. Mom is already pissed because of all my cavities. Don’t make her right.”

“Oh, but if it bugs you I just have too!” I ruffel Cassie’s hair and she gives me a death glare. Just then the doorbell rang.

“The hell? I don’t have friends,” Cassie says while tilting her head to the side.

“Yeah but I do and who knows, Dad could have sent them down here.” I stand up and head for the door. I swing it open to see a small family. There was a boy who looked to be my age, 18. He had light brown hair and brown eyes. His skin was tan and he was shorter than me. I was 5’10” and he was about 5’3”. Behind him was a man I guessed was his father. He had brown hair and light brown eyes. He was tan and had a square face, his fingers were interlaced with the woman beside him. She had long dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was pale and had a very square face also. The woman smiled at me.

“Hello, I am Emelia. This is my husband Colin and my son Kendon. We just moved in next door.” She points to her husband and son to match them with their names.

“Well welcome. I live down there...” I lean outside and point down the road. “The house with the black BMW in the driveway.” Me and my dad are pretty well off, we have quite a bit of money. My dad runs a family business and he is a writer on the side.

“No, shit! You live there? The one with the freaking awesome motorcycle?” The boy, Kendon asks.

“No, shit dude. Thats my motorcycle,” I tell him. Cassie comes up behind me with some ice cream smudged on her face.

“Hey Trent, who is this? And why are you showing off to them?” She asks.

“There people moved in next door Cassie.”

“Oh..” Cassie pushed passed me and stuck out a hand. “I’m Cassie, my mom is out a work right now but maybe we could drop by later and see how you are all fitting into your new home?” Cassie loved meeting new people.

“That would be great darling thanks,” the woman, Emelia says and shakes hands with Cassie. “We must be going but I would love to talk to you guy later. Bye bye.” She waves and walks down the walkway with her husband. Their son looks at me and asks quickly.

“What type of motorcycle?”

“Harley Davidson.”

“No shit!”

“Yes shit.” With that Kendon ran off to his family and I swung the door closed.

“Well then Trent, I think you just made a new friend, and who knows he could hook you up with some cute girl.” Cassie winks at me and I scrunch up my nose.

“No.”

“Fine then sissbaby go and live a life of loneliness. Why should I care?”

“Because we all know you do.”

“Shut up and go home Trent. Your dad must want you.” I laugh knowing that I had just won and swung open the door. I walked out but was stopped by Cassie. “Trent don’t have a life of loneliness okay?”

“Okay.” I know Cassie cares about me and I care about her, we are like siblings and I guess because of my mom and her dad we kinda are. I walk down the street and to my front door right as it swings open. A tall woman with fake looking boobs walks out and runs off to her car. I walk inside my house and look over to my dad who was standing there wide eyed.

“She left,” was all he said.

“I saw.” My dad’s hair is brown and all jelled up. His eyes are brown as well he is tan and about 6’2”. He had small stubble on his face.

“She said that I look too fancy for her taste, I mean what the hell?” I walk over and pat my dad on the back.

“Well she just is an idiot now calm down and take a shower or something. Give this whole dating thing a break.” He just nodded his head and walked away. When he was out of side I walked to my room and sat on my bed. “A permanent break.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is a new story I am writing... It is a BoyxBoy story so if you don't like that kind of thing.. then.. don't read it

If you do like that kind of stuff then AWESOME! Read this story!  

I am sick today so I am just like, "Hey maybe I could upload this story." So I did!

So just like everyone else says Comment, Vote, Fan, or whatever.

See you awesome people later! 

PEACE!

Oh and two more things.

Kendon (Paul Butcher) to the side

AND Trenton's awesome bike here

http://gambar.boxwp.com/harley-davidson/harley-davidson-wallpapers-desktop-background-classic