Chapter 9: Peanut Butter Tastes Better on Your Face

(Trenton’s Point of View)

I don’t know how I came to realize that I was gay. I don’t know how I let myself be in a relationship like I did. I think it is because no matter who you are straight or gay you just gotta love Xavier.

“Wow your house is flippin’ big,” Xavier says looking around.

“Yeah I come from a big long line of rich people,” I tell him.

“It doesn’t show. I mean you don’t act like an ass.” He turns at me and pokes my face. “Keep it that way.”

“Oh I will,” I say. Xavier wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me close to him. He turned his head to the side and places a kiss on my neck.

“You are so amazing,” he tells me. He lets go of me and instead grabs my hand.

“Oh I know.” I laugh and walk into the kitchen with Xavier. I look over at the table to see a small note. I pick it up and read the note.

Trent, I am going to be on another trip. It will last about a week. There is a debit card in the freezer with a few thousand on it. It better not be all gone when I get back. You can have guests over if you please just don’t trash the house. If you do you will be dead.  

Ps. Cassie I bought a gallon of ice cream just for you. Don’t eat it all in one day, Okay?

Love you Trent and I guess Cassie too

Dad/Jay

“Do you know what this means Trent?” Xavier asks reading the note over my shoulder.

“What?” I look over at Xavier who was wiggling his eyebrows at me. “No!” I smack him in the chest.

“What? It’s just we will have the house together... alone.” Xavier smirks at me and I reach into my pocket pulling out my phone.

“I’m calling Cassie.” I start to push in her number when Xavier pulls me into a hug.

“I’m just kidding silly goose.” Xavier pulls back at hits my nose with his finger.

“You better be,” I mumble. Xavier laughs at me and rubs my head with his hand completely ruining my hair. I glare at him and reach over and mess up his hair.

“My poor hair!” Xavier puts a hand over his heart and fakes hurt. “You are going to pay for that.”

“Am I?” I ask.

“Most likely not. You know what I’m hungry.”  Xavier walks into my kitchen even more and starts to open up the cupboards. “Lets make some food.”

“I can’t cook. I burn even water,” I tell him.

“That’s impossible. If anything you probably just let the water boil over or evaporate. Because of your cooking skills lets start with something small. Like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.” Xavier smiles at me.

“You and peanut butter.” I sigh while getting out the ingredients. I grab two plates and two knives and hand them to Xavier. “You are making these.” Xavier shakes his head but makes the sandwiches. When he was done he slid one of the plates with my sandwich over towards me.

“Don’t think that I will make you food all the time. I am not your little slave boy,” he says taking a bit into his sandwich.

“Darn. I was really hoping that you would be.” I snapped my fingers.

“Oh no. I will not be your little slave boy. I am older than you!” I took a bit of my sandwich and shrugged my shoulders at him. Xavier’s eyes narrowed as he dipped the butter knife back into the peanut butter. He then slowly wiped the peanut butter onto my face.