He really does what he says!

In the entire program group, word has spread.

"Dongxing's team of trainees is almost out of control, that Wang Cheng is a little popular with himself, I go my own way, the agent and the captain can't suppress it."

"They all openly quarreled with the broker, and I heard that the company has issued a penalty."

"It's not bad if there is no direct snow hiding, a trainee dares to quarrel with the agent, it's really looking for death."

"Hahaha, I heard that Wang Cheng asked for 9 to 5! I only worked eight hours a day, and I left on time at eight o'clock just now, and I didn't practice dancing with Zhang Hanwen and them at all, and the agent couldn't control it..."

"9 to 5? Why don't I go to the civil service exam, I practice until eleven o'clock at night and rest."

"You're early at eleven, let's practice until one o'clock before we go to sleep..."

......

Wang Cheng left work promptly at 8 p.m.

Zhang Xiuhua and Zhang Hanwen were helpless about this, and there was no way to stop Wang Cheng.

One is that Wang Cheng simply ignored their obstruction and insisted on his own schedule.

Another most important reason.

That is, they all saw that Wang Cheng's amazing and stable state in the afternoon led the whole team efficiently and stably!

Just a day of practice.

It was better than their previous week's practice, and the dance was already extremely skillful, and everyone in the team seemed to have found a feeling.

Moreover, a mechanical dance move temporarily added by Wang Cheng for the first time also taught every team member, and the rest is familiarity and cooperation!

Therefore, they also had no reason to forcibly prevent Wang Cheng from leaving work.

However, Zhang Hanwen and the other team members consciously continued to practice and did not rest with Wang Cheng!

Zhang Xiuhua also stayed to take care of Zhang Hanwen and the others to practice and prepare dinner for them...

And Wang Cheng, put the mentality very peacefully, and the mentality is also an important part of health preservation.

After work, I completely let go of work.

After eating, walking outside for about half an hour, I returned to the dormitory, picked up a science fiction novel in the dormitory and read it!

After reading the novel for an hour, Wang Cheng put down the book, boiled two pots of boiling water, mixed with cold water, adjusted the water temperature, and began to soak his feet.

In his last life, Wang Cheng had fifteen years of experience in soaking his feet, which was the easiest and cheapest way to maintain health!

Comfortably running with hot water, I picked up the novel again and read it.

This novel called Battlestar Galactica is very general, but in Wang Cheng's memory, this is the highest-selling science fiction novel in China this year, several of which look extremely ordinary in Wang Cheng's setting, but here it is amazing many readers, won this year's best domestic science fiction award, it is said that there are good sales internationally, the author can be described as fame and fortune.

Knock, knock..

There was a knock on the door.

Wang Cheng did not put down the book, his eyes continued to stare at the words on the book, and he just said softly, "Come in."