Why is he so attractive? Director Liu in action

Liu Jinfeng in front was furious!

Soon......

Zhang Xiuhua took Wang Cheng and left with his bag.

The entire apartment building of the training base witnessed this fight with their own eyes, and they were immediately full of discussion.

"Wang Cheng got into trouble with Director Liu again? Such a cow? That's Director Liu, a word can arbitrarily decide the life of each of our trainees, how dare Wang Cheng be tough with the director? Isn't he afraid of being hidden in the snow for a few years?"

"Isn't it just that the Oriental Star is on fire, even the director dares to offend, hehe, I see he can't go far."

"When Wang Cheng comes back this time, I see that his brain is not very normal, and I have to avoid him a little in the future..."

"You don't have to hide, you have a heavy yin, kill him."

"... Nasty..."

Under the gazes of many trainees and teenagers, Wang Cheng left the apartment building again, came downstairs, Zhang Xiuhua called a taxi, and set off for the filming base of Oriental Star together.

"Wang Cheng, you are really too impulsive!"

Zhang Xiuhua still couldn't help but say to Wang Cheng: "You are only nineteen years old, even if you sign a five-year contract with the company, what can you do? When the contract expires, you are only twenty-four years old, still at your peak, and you can still fight for the next lucrative contract. You don't need to be so rigid with the company, even if you don't agree for five years, you can negotiate the price, talk for another four years, four years or three years, give the company a little benefit and step down. Now that you are so stiff, the company will give you small shoes in the future, how will you live?"

Regarding the contract, Wang Cheng really didn't want to talk about it or listen to it, so let Zhang Xiuhua say anything, he sat down in the back of the taxi, and took out a history book to read it.

As for Liu Jinfeng's threat, there are two years left in the contract period, and he will not be allowed to relax for a day?

Wang Cheng was also mentally prepared for this.

Anyway, during the contract period, let what show you want, then go to the good.

Zhang Xiuhua looked at Wang Cheng from the rearview mirror, and saw Wang Cheng reading the book again, and he was also speechless at the moment, and he could understand Liu Jinfeng's angry mood just now.

If she was in Liu Jinfeng's position, it was estimated that she would also be thrown away by anger.

Taxis soon arrived at the filming base.

As soon as Wang Cheng opened the car door, Zhang Hanwen and several people waiting outside came to help.

They received news from Zhang Xiuhua in advance, so they had already gone downstairs to greet Wang Cheng in advance.

Seeing that Wang Cheng really came back, Zhang Hanwen smiled from the bottom of their hearts!

"Wang Cheng, come, I'll help you get something."

"Wang Cheng, how are you going back in the past two days? We think about dancing with you every day.

"Wang Cheng, wow, you brought so many books this time? Are you going to go back to university?

"Wang Cheng, you're going to be hot this time, do you know how many fans you've added this night? Go to Weibo and say something, those fans are waiting for you to speak. "