Really handsome... So handsome...

Program group side.

Director He Lei and producer Li Guanghe both sat on chairs, watching the stage while watching the shooting effect on the screen, and discussing in a low voice how to edit the stage effect.

When the seventh team finished performing, several team members were still crying.

Everyone in the program group calmly watched this scene, they were already surprised, only their agent quickly went up to calm their emotions.

He Lei and Li Guanghe were relieved, they were more tired than everyone else, and they had to worry about all aspects of the entire program group to ensure that the shooting could go smoothly.

After the seventh group of performances, the last group remains!

He Lei picked up his mobile phone and looked at the time: "It's seven fifty, I hope it can be finished before nine o'clock! The last group is Dongxing Entertainment's, which should take some time."

Li Guanghe clasped his hands in front of his chest, his gaze swept over the row of trainees, looked at the place where the last group of Dongxing Entertainment was, and said regretfully: "The group with great potential, that Wang Cheng, is very popular. Unexpectedly, they actually had infighting before the performance, sure enough, they are a group of children, and it is easy to make mistakes at key moments, and I only hope that their performance can go smoothly."

Obviously, the entire program group knew about Wang Cheng's quarrel with captain Zhang Hanwen and agent Zhang Xiuhua, so they were not optimistic about them, and only wanted to end today's work after watching a good show.

Then.

Wang Cheng stood up over there.

The height of one meter eighty-two looks tall and slender, but this height is not very prominent among the trainees carefully selected by this group of major companies and can only be regarded as ordinary.

However, Wang Cheng's appearance is undoubtedly the most prominent.

That elegant with sharp facial features, looking at it cannot find any flaws, almost in line with everyone's aesthetics, is Wang Cheng's memory, the feeling of slightly fusing Zun Long and Yanzu.

The camera also focused on Wang Cheng, who stood up, and gave a close-up of his face, which was projected on the big screen above the stage, so that everyone at the scene could clearly see the upcoming Wang Cheng.

The scene instantly fell silent.

Only the sound of a few trainees who failed to perform just now sobbed softly appeared clear, and then disappeared.

Everyone else quietly looked at Wang Cheng who stood up there, and those who couldn't see clearly from a distance stared at the close-up of the big screen on the stage.

The four judges on the stage, seeing Wang Cheng, who was about to appear, couldn't help but be stunned, and all four of them looked at Wang Cheng a few more times.

Yang Qing stared at Wang Cheng and subconsciously whispered, "Really handsome..."

She didn't notice that the microphone in front of her was still on, and this true handsome sentence spread throughout the audience through the microphone, attracting the attention of many people and looking at Yang Qing on the stage.

Yang Qing suddenly sobered up, hurriedly covered the microphone, and his face was slightly red.

However, An Keru, who was sitting in the middle, helped Yang Qing relieve the siege and smiled softly: "It is indeed very handsome."