71-75

71. Close to the price of the supergiant! Mechanical Mask Warrior Wang Cheng...

Spring and summer have you is a traffic talent show launched by Jiangsu and Zhejiang Satellite TV in the past two years, and it is also to catch up with the traffic era in recent years.

Like the Eastern Star, Spring and Summer has investors behind you, and most of them are almost the same.

There is also Dongxing Entertainment, the same Penguin Entertainment, and Huangjiang Entertainment!

Of course, Dongxing Entertainment is also just to occupy a pit and invest a little money.

Penguin Entertainment is one of the big investors, followed by Jiangsu and Zhejiang Satellite TV.

It's just that......

Spring and summer have your ratings, and the original Oriental Star is almost a difficult brother, are on the verge of being stopped, if not for Penguin Entertainment's continuous investment, it may have been stopped this year.

Seeing the brother and brother of the brother TV station next door, the Oriental Star suddenly exploded, and won a record horror rating of 3.5.

In spring and summer, the directors and producers of your program group, as well as the entire Jiangsu and Zhejiang Satellite TV, are envious and jealous and can't sleep, and the whole is frantically studying the reasons for the success of the Oriental Star show!

For this...

Spring and summer have you crazy money these days, redesigned the stage, invited several top powerful dance fingers, but unfortunately could not invite the gold medal dance finger, because now all the gold medal dance fingers are busy, there is no idle, even these top powerful dance fingers, the price is about fifty percent more expensive than usual.

However, for the ratings of the program, in order to follow the success of the Eastern Star.

The program team and the companies behind the trainees participating in the show all endured the pain.

Subsequently!

An amazing insider broke out in the circle.

The Oriental Star program group just scored a record rating of 3.5, and parted ways with the most popular trainee in the program group.

Isn't this a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?

It is worthy of being a brother platform.

Good brother...

Thereupon!

Spring and summer have your program group, and have been contacting Dongxing Entertainment in recent days, wanting to sign Wang Cheng over.

Prices are also constantly increasing.

From the initial five million, it has increased to the highest eight and a half million, which is already higher than the price of Ankeru joining the Oriental Star program, and it is already the top price among the first-line coffee positions, and if it is higher, it will touch the price range of the super giant coffee position.

Even if...

Liu Jinfeng announced that Wang Cheng's schedule cannot be chaotic, and the program team needs to cooperate with this.

Many program groups have retreated, but in the spring and summer, your program group did not retreat, but reduced the price by one million, but it is still as high as 7.5 million, which is definitely a sky-high price for a new trainee with a number of fans of just over 10 million.