201-255

201. Take a look! I beg you to upload new songs...

One hundred thousand people inside and outside the stadium instantly burst into cheers all day long.

"Wang Cheng..."

"Wang Cheng..."

"Wang Cheng..."

"Wang Cheng..."

...

Names like Xiao Chengcheng almost never appear anymore.

Everyone stood up and waved their arms, shouting Wang Cheng's name.

Many people had tears on their cheeks...

Yu Hong, who was known for his intellectual calmness, was like a teenage girl chasing stars, waving and shouting at Wang Cheng, while leaving two tears on his cheeks , didn't take it seriously at all, her eyes just stared at Wang Cheng who was two meters away on the stage. Her eyes were also full of expectation and desire, longing for Wang Cheng to look at her again.

At this time, Wang Cheng really lowered his head and glanced at Yu Hong, with a trace of regret and guilt flashing in his eyes. Then he put his mind down and continued to look at the endless arms and cheers throughout the scene.

This time, Yu Hongqing saw clearly that Wang Cheng was really looking at her, and she could see the regret and guilt in his eyes so clearly that her whole body seemed to be shocked by electricity. It was all Wang Cheng's eyes, and he kept recalling in his mind, recalling whether he recognized Wang Cheng before, and had he lost his memory?

Otherwise, why are the emotions in Wang Cheng's eyes so real?

It seemed that a lot of things happened between them, and in the end Wang Cheng was ashamed to be with her...

Chen Yuqi and Jiang Han next to her, Feng Tingting also saw Wang Cheng look at Yu Hong deeply again, but she didn't see the real emotion. But this was enough to shock and envy the three of them.

Because this is the second time Wang Cheng has seen Yu Hong.

Chen Yuqi and the others would never believe that Wang Cheng looked at someone so deliberately for no reason.

This is the first time Wang Cheng has done this.

Before, Wang Cheng turned a blind eye to everyone at the scene and treated them as nothing.

Now he deliberately glanced at Yu Hong twice...

Chen Yuqi said with some envy: "Teacher Yu, tell me, what is your relationship with Wang Cheng?"

Yu Hong woke up and found that his face was full of tears. He hurriedly wiped away the tears, then shook his head affirmatively and said, "It's really the first time I've seen him, the first time I've watched his performance."

Jiang Han recalled, "It seems so, we and classmate Yu Hong I still don't understand after a few years. But why does Wang Cheng always look at you?"

Yu Hong said helplessly: "He only looked at me twice. What do you mean he always looks at me?"

Feng Tingting: "Looking at you twice, you are the luckiest person in the world."

Yu Hong smiled and didn't know how to refute this. His mind was still full of the way Wang Cheng looked at her just now and the way he sang the song just now.

She had to admit, the singing Wang Cheng was really charming and irresistible.

And those eyes full of complex emotions were even more lethal...

She, who had always been rational, couldn't help but feel a little depressed at this time.

If Wang Cheng reached out to her right now, she would pounce on him without hesitation!