Capitolo: Sette

Authors pov~

"Tae! Are you ready yet?" Jungkook yelled as he waited for tae at the living room.

"Coming! Two minutes kookie!" Tae yelled back from his bedroom. Jungkook signed softly as he hoped tae will like his idea for the date.

After five minutes, tae came downstairs to see jungkook drinking water in kitchen. (Y'all understand what I'm saying?)

"Let's go now?" Tae asked as he saw jungkook closing the refrigerator after putting the water bottle inside. As he turned around,

He knows that, tae is ethereal

He knows that, tae is ethereal. But still he was too stunned to speak. Maybe tae didn't wear that much beautiful clothes but still he was looking soo beautiful.

Tae giggling at his stupidity cause even he himself was staring at jungkook for kind of too long but only difference was that he came out of his own World but Jungkook didn't.

"Kookieeee~" tae whined when he saw that his kookie is still didn't stop admiring him. He felt flutter under his glaze.

"You look beautiful as always tae" jungkook said taking a step closer to the latter infront of him.

"T-thank you Kookie. You look handsome as well" tae said with a smile. How many times he will get compliments by his kookie, he will always feel shy.

"Let's go now." Tae said locking his arm with his kookie. As they drove to the place.

-

"We're here" jungkook announced. As he parked his car.

Tae gasped when he realised where they are.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Isn't- this- this is the place! Ah! Kookie you are best!

.

.

.

.

I love you so much!" Tae exclaimed while hugging his kookie.

_

Hope you like the chapter 💜