Capitolo: tredici

Author's pov~

The phone ringing sound distrubing the sleeping couples on the bed. Waking up from sleep. Jungkook reach outs his hand for phone.

Looking at the caller id. He gets up slowly, placing a pillow so the latter could hug it.

Going to living room, he attends the call.

Jungkook : Normal. The caller: Italic.

"
Where are you? With that boy?!

Wherever I am. Why do you care?

You disrespectful brat! Give respect for your dad!

Respect? Did you ever think about your family? Respect is earned normally, asking for respect is not respect.

Whatever. Leave that boy and come to home.

How many times do i have to tell you that I'm not leaving him. He is my life.

You are coming. And that's final.

You can't order me. I'm not someone that works for you.

Oh ofcourse i can. You are my son.

You never treated me like one. You all wanted is money.

Shut the fuck up and come home!
"

Throwing his phone on the coach, he rubs his temple. His father is really getting on his nerves. Why did he call him out of nowhere? As he was about to call his mom.

A small yet sleepy cute voice called for him.

"Hwyung~" there comes our taehyungie downstairs, while rubbing his eyes with a cute pout with a messy hair. A soft smile appears on Jungkook's lip as he approach the latter. Caught off-guard when the latter hugged him

"Where were you?"

"I just came down love. Had a good sleep?"

"I always sleep well in your arms" a cute giggles left his lip.

"Oooh, someone is kinda becoming cheesy." Poking tae's cheeks.

"For you, my love" as tae mocked Jungkook's line.

"You naughty little" telling this he starts ticklishing him, putting him down on coach.

As the ticklishing session ended. Tae hugged the older by his neck.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I always want to stay with you hyung. Don't ever leave me. Please hyung.
I love you so much Hyungie"

______

Hope you like it 😉