Capitolo: Nove

The dinning table filled with their favourite food while the younger was excitedly munching his food with a slightly cute pout.

"Gandma~ you are the bestest cook! I missed your cooking soooo much" tae excitedly said while bouncing his shoulder slightly making him more cute than already he is.

"Eat well, My babies. Want some more, Jungkook?"

"No, Grandma. I'm almost full. Give him, he is the one who looks like he haven't eat for weeks" Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"You! Bunny faced human!! Are you calling me fat?!"

"No no tae! I didn't me--

"So, you are telling me I'm fat that I'm eating a lot?!"

"Tae! No!---

"You can call me fat! I don't care, cause I know I'm not fat like you"

"Tae i didn't mean it like it--

"You are the fat one here, who drinks banana milk like a fat panda!"

"Fat panda??!"

While they playfully argued, the grandma shaked her head at their silly behaviour along with a chuckle

When tae said 'fat panda' they didn't utter another word just  staring to each other. The two who were staring into each other for how long god knows finally brust into laughter

"God! Oh my! Your face" tae said while laughing out.

Soon they finished their dinner, bid bye to grandma, telling her they will visit her another time.

"Kookie~~" tae said while sitting inside the car.

"Yes, Cupcake?"

The said boy was caught off guard when the latter hugged him soo tightly as he mumbled something making the older boy shock.

What do think tae said to jungkook?