Capitolo: quinto

Double update~

Authors pov~

Time skip to lunch time.

They heard whispers around them but still they ignored it as it always normal to them. Being popular isn't easy... And went inside to their friends.

"Hey guy's" tae waved at them.

"Hey guy's too" jk said too

" Hey tae and jungkook, what's up?" Hoseok asked as he adjusted his boyfriend's head which was on his shoulder while other one is feeding him.

"Like always. Because of this coconut head. We are late and got punished. Had to stay outside the classroom" tae said with a pout but took a glace at jk who was looking at him with so much care and love.

"What did you guys did now?" Jin said taking part in the conversation.

"He sai----

"He didn't wake up! And kept hugging me like his life depends on it!" Tae Said rolling his eyes

"Of course" yoongi said out of nowhere making everyone of their friends confuse but making jungkook panick slightly.

"What do you mean baby?" Jimin asked as he couldn't understand why his boyfriend said this.

"Never mind him. He maybe just blabbering something" jungkook tried to convince.

"Tae baby, don't mind him. I'm sorry from on now. I'll wake up early Okie?" Jungkook said in his very sweetest voice making everyone smile as they never get that much chance to see this side of Jungkook.

"You better be" tae said smiling brightly showing his boxy smile making everyone's heart flutter especially someone's.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You two will be a cute yet amazing couples !" Hoseok Hyung and Jin hyung squealed like a teenage girls