Capitolo: diciassette

Author's pov~

As he was wondering where tae went, something happened which startled him.

He got very much startled when a little girl run from behind him and gave him a letter, smiling. He couldn't figure what is happening when that girl shued him from talking and grabbed his hand and guided him far from the cabin.

She stopped somewhere between the forest but thankfully with the full moon light, he can see clearly, the little girl left his hand and told him to read the letter and ran into god knows where.

' Hey bun,
I'm sure you're wondering what all this
But just trust me kook
We had enough of waiting bun.
Just follow the path.. and
It'll lead you to me.
Our place'

_

"Grandma, thank you so much, I and tae love it so much" the 7 years jungkook exclaimed happily.

"It's for my babies, whenever if one of you is going through a hard time, come here and enjoy your time with eachother. Gotcha my babies?" She said hugging both of them.

The both youngers nodded their head. She knows that they both were meant for eachother.

"Grandma, does that means from now on, this place is ours?" The 5 years old tae asked with a spark in his eyes.

"Yes my babybear, it's only yours" she kissed his forehead with a soft smile on her face.

"Kookie, From on now, this is our place" the 5years old tae smiled brightly, kissing his kookie cheeks and hugging him.

"Our place" as he hugged back

_

"Our place, our place, our place" He repeated those words again and again to himself, a big smile appeared on his face.
________________

Sorry guy's,
I disappeared for long time, I was busy with my schedule and many other problems.
Hope you like it, I'm still improving my writing skills, just bear with me🥲.

Y'all! Have a nice day ahead!
See you tomorrow!