22. Robbie

Short chapter

Isla's pov
So my finger is better now. Ava 'talked' to the girls after the game and that's why her knuckles are a little purple. "You really did that?" Kayla ask as she examines my sisters hands. "Well yeah. Did you see what those bitches did to my sister?" now all eyes are on me. Great.

"How that finger by the way?" Isaac ask as he sits down next to me. "It's good. I can flip people off again" they all chuckle. "Oh, I got to go. Football practice" Asher gets up from his nice spot on the floor and hugs us all.

Then the boys need to do their handshakes. "See you guys tomorrow" we all say bye and he walks out. He knows where the door is so. "Did he forget that we won't be at school for a week?" Ava ask as she braids Mya's hair.

"Probably. I mean, he does play football..." Theo answered. I then got a text from Isaac's mom. "Check your phone idiot. Your mom has been trying to reach you for an hour" I flick his head and he groans.

He reads his messages and his eyes go wide. "I have to go or else I'll die" he starts to panic and we chuckle. "It's not funny! She found my secret candy stash!" he runs out making us all laugh but then Theo stops.

"Wait! You're my ride home!" he shouts after him. Well now it's just us girls. "So are you guys dating yet?" Mya ask and we all look over at the 'couple'. "No" they both say and we chuckle.

"You guys would be so cute together by the way. Isla, come help me with something" she winks at me and we leave the room. "You little bitch" I whisper to her as she just chuckles her way downstairs.

"They needed time together and it showed and I want food" of course she does. We go to the kitchen and see mom and Lizzie with this dude that looks like Jesus. I don't know who this guy is but he's weird.

"Isla!" Lizzie rushes over and pulls me into a hug. "Your killing my kid" mom spoke and she finally let me go. "You look just like your mom it's scary" I roll my eyes and she kisses my head.

"Mya, long time no see" she pulls her into a hug and they start chatting. I make my way to mom and she pulls me into a hug. I love hugs by the way.

"Can you make us food?" I give her the puppy eyes and she chuckles. "I knew you'd be asking so I already did" she tried taking my arms off of her but I didn't let go. I haven't had her touch a day. Don't make it weird.

"Babe, you have to let go" I shake my head and she sighs. "I got it" dad walks in and pulls something out of the oven. "You made nachos!" I squeal and finally let go of mom. "God, she's strong" she shakes her numb arms.

Dad puts some on two plates, one for me and one for Mya, and sets it on the table for us. "So who's this?" I ask as I sit down with Mya next to me. "This is Robbie" dad says and I look him up and down.

"My fiancé" Lizzie said making me almost die. "Your fiancé looks like a Walmart version of Jesus" I told her making them all laugh. "Where's your sister?" mom ask combing some hair out of my face.

"In her room probably making out with Kayla again" she rolls her eyes. "So why are you guys here?" I ask munching on the food. "Because I wanted to introduce Robbie to you and your sister" I watch the new guy walk next to Lizzie and wrapping an arm around her.

I don't like him. "Can Kayla stay the night?" Ava ask walking down the stairs with her hot behind her. "Sure" dad answers and my jaw drops.

"Does that mean Mya can stay?" I give him the puppy eyes and he nods. "Whos this? He looks like Walmart Jesus" my sister speaks while sitting next to me to eat the food and Kayla sitting next to her.

"Robbie. Lizzie's so called fiancé" I mumble earning a light smack from my mom. "I thought she was dating Aubrey" my twin whispers to me but everyone heard it.

"Well, no. We're close" Lizzie hops in. "Yeah right. Tell that to that one video on tiktok" she knows what I'm talking about. "Well mom kissed that one lady at the awards thing" I got shushed so fast.

"Anyways" we all said. "We're playing games today. Everyone, settled down in the living room while we get the snacks" mom told everyone. So that's what we did all day. Literally. All. Day.