Auntie's House

Here is the house, shaded blue and white. It had a black door with a small peep hole in the top center. It was a breath taking house, which I recall from three years ago. I stood there with my suitcase in hand and my hair pulled back in a high crazy bun. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

No answer…

 I knocked again and heard a voice and then a scream. The door fluttered open to reveal a plump, middle aged woman with overly applied make-up.

“EMILY!!!” she screamed, squeezing me with her full strength. I could hardly breathe with my face smashed against her breasts. She smelled of freshly cut cherries and a spec of salt. It felt so familiar, like it was only yesterday. The only change was that now I was an official 16 year old.

“Hi auntie”, I muffled.

“Oh Emily, thank goodness you came! I’m in the middle of making a cherry pie! Come on in, the girls are excited to see you.” Yeah right, I told myself, like they would be excited to see me.

She backed away and turned towards the open door to scream for her husband to come down and take my suitcase up to the spare room.

“Now make sure to make yourself at home, sweetie. Don’t be shy to use the toilet or to even grab a snack from the fridge.” She said, showing me the way into the house while my Uncle Freddy came to pick up my luggage.

Okay, like I said before, the house is really breathtaking. Everything was spotless and sparkling with richness. My Uncle Freddy is a well-known business man across the world. He owns many well-known furniture stores like ‘Freddy’s International Trading Corp.' and my auntie owns a flower shop. They make good money and Auntie is my dad’s sister.

Anyway, I went inside with auntie and notice twelve eyeballs staring at me. The four G.G’s finally appeared with their gorgeous looks. Bleh …nothing I would want to look like. It was Katie, who was the oldest, along with Marie, Leila and Clair

“Hey girls! Emily is here, come say hi and make her feel welcome.” Auntie said while pushing me towards the girls. They looked at me with icy stares and smiled, trying to seem friendly.

 “Well I’ll leave you girls to it,” Aunt Lucy said with a smile on her face and walked away.

“Well Emily you look different,” Katie snickered.

“Welcome back. Did you come back for some more fun?”

“Yeah,” chimed in the girls, except Clair, who looked away.

 I froze at the word fun. I didn’t get her definition, but I looked at her and acted politely and shrugged her off with my shoulders.

“You look different too, Katie, along with the rest of you. I hope to enjoy this summer vacation with all of my favorite cousins.” I said, trying to hide my anger and hate.

 I walked away, heading up the stairs to where my room was and flopped onto the purple colored bed. I smiled and laughed; they knew my favorite color, but I wasn’t going to sit around and play nice with those four G.G’s.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════

Author's note: Sorry it's a bit short!! I'm still adding more. Hope it was good so far :D I still give thanks to allmyalibis  and Brianna Butler for editing my story!! Check their stories out too!