The Big Bad Wolf

My phone was missing.

I could have sworn I had grabbed it before walking out of the flower shop. Or did I? My legs began to grow numb and wobbly; my heart was racing a thousand beats per minute. I was beginning to panic, fumbling over people to see if I could at least spot the girls.

I remember what Katie said. "It's Nick! He told me to meet him near the surf board shack. I bet the others will be there.”

That’s right she said surf board shack.

I walked around and still no sign of the girls.

There was too many people crowding my view and it was already getting dark out.

KATIE’S P.O.V.

That stupid brat Emily deserved it. I really wasn’t being nice; I was just doing myself a favor. Putting her where she needed to be: out of my life. If it wasn’t for my sister Leila, I could never get ahold of her the way I wanted.

I ran towards Nick while my sister headed towards the rest of the guys, leaning on their boards.

Nick looked perfect with his abs showing and his white and black swimming trunks slightly hanging from his hips. He was what you call HOT. His dark brown hair and deep hazel eyes melted me from the inside out.

He looked me up with a smirk on his face. “Hey beautiful.”

“Hi Nick, what's up?" I asked, giving him a playful nudge on the shoulder.

“Nothing much, just happy to see you," he said giving me a playful look in return.

“Why…?” I asked sarcastically.

“Because I want to kiss you,” he said slipping his hands around my waist.

He leaned against my skin leaning his head towards mine. I could feel his breath bathing my face. He was so intoxicating. The way he pressed his lips against my skin and the way his fingers trailed beneath my shirt. It tickled my insides like the feeling you get when you’re nervous.

I couldn’t resist his presence. I couldn’t tell my own mother about him, not ever. She wouldn’t understand anyway.

I jerked towards him pressing my lips against his. I was really selfish. I only wanted the feel of his body. Before I knew it his tong slid into my mouth curling in my insides. Twisting and touching mine leaving me without any air to breath. I panted.

I loved doing this, sneaking out without my parents knowing, having sexual relationships with boys, and of course making Emily’s life a living hell.

I am the Big Bad Wolf.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Author's Note: What do you think about Emily's cousin Katie? Why do you think she hates Emily so much? Well if you want to find out please leave a comment and vote!! I want to know who is really reading. :D Thanks a lot!