#1

Y/n's POV

I saw Lucas waiting for me at the entrance of the school when I was near the gate he asked me to buy him  a foot rug "Oh man, he order me to buy him something again" I said to myself.

When I bought the foot rug, I gave it to him and went inside. When we were going up the stairs we saw Zoe playing with Mica, "Is she beautiful?" Lucas asked me "H-ha? No HAAHHA. Let's go now" I said getting a little nervous, he just laughed at me as we went up.

When we were at our classroom, Mica called us because it was time to line up, so Lucas and I went down. When we were at the gym, I saw Zoe, I came to hug her and I kept on saying sorry, "It's like someone is hugging me" she said while laughing.

I just left and stood next to Lucas "HAHAHAHAH you got kicked out right?" he asked, "No, she just sulked" I said.

Kwang Soo's POV:

I'm infront of JYP entertainment building, I'm here to confirm about the contract. I enter the JYP entertainment and got greeted by the managers and I greeted back, as I'm walking I saw TWICE got out of JYP's office. ''Hello girls- why are you all upset?" I asked "PD-nim said that me and the girls will marry someone even though we already have a boyfriends" Nayeon said with a hint of irritation on her voice. I laughed awkwardly knowing that the girl that they will marry is my niece "Maybe Mr. Park has a reason thats why he'll do that" I said that made the girls look at me and said "We dont care about that, PD-nim knows that we are all in a relationship then he arranged us with someone that complete unkown to us." Tzuyu said that made the girls agree "By the way Kwang Soo oppa, what are you doing here?" Jihyo asked "Well Mr. Park called me to discuss about something" I said and bid my goodbyes to the girls.                                                                                                        I enter JYP's office and greeted him "Have a sit" he said and I obey it. "Are you sure about the arranged marriage thing?" I asked him "Yes, it's for the girls safety" he said "You know that they all have a boyfriend, right?" I asked him and he nod as response "I talked to them earlier and they clearly dont want this" I said "As I said its for them to be safe" he said "What do you mean?" I asked "Remember that they all have a dangerous and obsessed stalkers?" he asked and I nod as a reply "This will help the girls to be protected" he said.                                                                                                              After a long long talked with Mr. Park I bid my goodbyes and leave.                                                                                       
Y/n's POV:                                                                                                                           
Zoe and I were the only ones left in our classroom, I decided to confess to her "Uh...Zoe?" I called her "Why, Y/n?" She answered "I have something to tell you" I said to her "What is it?" he asked, I took a deep breath and said "Zoe I like you, it depends on you if you believe it or not. I know you will never like me because we have the same gender but I hope we can still be friends after I confess to you I also know that you like someone else and that's Seth, it's fine if you don't want to be my friend anymore but please let me admire you until I move on" she looked at me "When did you like me?" she asked "It's only the beginning of November" I said and smiled "Uhm I don't know how to react but..I like you too" she said "I like you because you treat me like your queen" she added " But aren't you and Seth together?" I asked "We haven't been together for a long time because I found out that he cheated on me with a girl named Emily" she said and hugged me "Thank you for liking me back" she said.
________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter lol. What will Y/n do if she knew that marriage? Anyway dont forget to vote!!! love u guys<33