3 Pilot B*tch

(her mom)

Ivy woke up that day with a smile, she sat up to find Jeremy in fox form curled up at her feet. She chuckled before gently shaking him awake. Ivy ran her hands through Jeremys fur getting yips from him as he changed back with clothes on. "Okay Sunshine! Time to get ready for school" Ivy said causing Jeremy to groan "And remember you'll get to see Tyler" which caused him to perk up. 

Over the summer Jeremy found that Tyler was his Romantic-Soulmate. Of course half way through the summer they told Tyler about the supernatural and what he was. Learning of what he was, which was a werewolf. The teens found a book about shifting, transformation, urges, and more. They found the following Paragraph which explained stuff the best.

A werewolf is a person who can transform into a wolf or a wolf-like creature, usually during a full moon. They are typically portrayed as powerful, aggressive, and dangerous, with superhuman strength, speed, and senses. In many modern portrayals, werewolves are part of a larger supernatural community that includes vampires, witches, and other mythical creatures. The transformation of a person into a werewolf is often depicted as a painful and traumatic experience, and they may struggle to control their primal instincts and the urge to hunt and kill without an anchor or Mate

Tyler decided to turn of course by killing someone bad that had no family. After doing that Tyler and Jeremy started dating through the summer. The two were very open about their relationship and got little to no hate about it due to Ivy threatening to beat people up and Tyler being the Mayors son.

Ivy over the summer finally got the name of mystery boy with the help of her mom. Which when she learned who he was she was shocked to say the least. She also learned that he was one of her soulmates after they sort of touched for the first time. The brunette boys name was Henrik Mikaelson and he looks eighteen because he sort of aged slowly. (Image will be shown next chapter)

Now that their summer is explained let us join them in their present time

"Okay, I'm up mama" Jeremy said quickly heading towards his room. Jeremy soon emerged from his bedroom, the scent of his morning routine lingering in his wake. He'd exchanged his sleepwear for a pair of snug-fitting jeans held up by a braided leather belt, and a white t-shirt adorned with a sketch of a majestic animal that he loved. Over it, he wore his favorite hoodie, the one with the faded logo of his favorite band.

As he padded into the kitchen, he set to work on breakfast, whipping up some delectable French toast and scattering it with a generous helping of plump berries. For himself, he brewed a rich coffee with a drizzle of caramel, while for his Aunt Jenna, he steeped a fragrant green tea. He couldn't forget his mother, who preferred her caffeine chilled, so he also crafted a tall glass of iced coffee for her. The enticing aroma of breakfast wafted through the air, a sure sign of a perfect start to the day.

Back with Ivy, where she changed into a casual yet stylish outfit. She adorned a flowy vanilla tank top, adding a pop of color with a hibiscus patterned Hawaii button-up shirt layered over it. Her ensemble was completed with a pair of chicly distressed jeans. She opted for a natural look with just a touch of makeup.

Ivy exited her room heading downstairs into the kitchen where she was hit with the aroma of breakfast. "Mama I made breakfast!" Jeremy said taking a sip of his coffee before continuing his breakfast. Ivy joined him in eating "good job Tiger" she said finishing her meal before getting up and starting lunch for the both of them.

She deftly assembled two sandwiches, stacking lettuce, tomato slices, thin slices of turkey, and vibrant bell pepper rings on whole wheat bread. Carefully, she added little packets of mustard and mayo, making sure to evenly spread the condiments. Next to the sandwiches, she placed a fresh orange for each, a small indulgent chocolate bar, a can of energy drink, and two water bottles. To keep everything fresh and cool, she tucked in ice packs to the lunch box.

After making lunch she finished her iced coffee and then woke up Jenna. Ivy new that her Aunt Jenna had a meeting so she put together an outfit for her. On a hanger hung a stylish ensemble consisting of sleek dress pants and a button-up dress shirt. The fabric of the shirt was imbued with the subtle scent of lavender and vervain. Accompanying the outfit were a few delicate pieces of jewelry, including three dainty rings, a shimmering necklace, and an intricately designed hairpin.

Ivy then woke her Aunt Jenna reminding her about the meeting and more. As Jenna finished getting dressed, Ivy pulled her hair back into a tight bun, smoothing down any stray strands and securing it with a hairpin. Once they were both ready, they made their way downstairs. Jenna quickly sat down to eat, careful not to stain her shirt, after thirty minutes Elena woke up. 

As Elena descended the stairs, she couldn't help but notice the impeccable cleanliness of the kitchen, with no sign of any meal preparation left behind. "I swear, Jeremy, if I find out you've been getting high at school again, I'll come after you," Elena muttered sternly, before delivering a sharp whack to the back of his head. Turning to Ivy, she warned her to stay out of her way at school, her voice brusque and oblivious to Jenna, who had overheard everything.

Jenna walked into the kitchen saying stuff like "What all can I get you guys want some lunch money, which Elena denied, after seeing the two girls deny the money Jeremy snatched it out of Jenna's hands. "Thank you, Aunt Jenna," Jeremy expressed his gratitude with a smile, before turning and walking away, deep in thought. He knew exactly what he wanted to do next. He planned to make a quick stop to pick up a rose and a tub of his boyfriend's favorite ice cream, hoping it would bring a smile to his face.

Hey my Darlings 

I will try to update this as often as possible

also if possible give me feedback