Part 1

"Stop!", I squealed at the top of my lungs before covering Mom. A few pieces of the broken vase flew our way. They're not yet done, they threw everything they can and destroyed anything they touch.

They flipped our old tattered chairs. Those chairs already looked broken when we took them from the dumpster but now, they don't just look like it. They're broken into pieces.

"Stop, please.", Mum begged the three men who were turning our house upside down.

"Do you know what your son did?", The tallest guy asks. He takes a smoke of his cigarette before throwing it to the floor and stepping on it.

Mom and I shake our heads vigorously.

"Please... We don't know what he did. We don't even know where he-", Mom tries to say.

We flinched when he punched the clock hanging on our wall. The white round clock shattered into pieces before falling to the floor.

He gave us a horrendous terrifying laugh.

"You trying to fuck with us?"

"But we're telling the truth! We don't know where he is!", Mom replies.

I screamed when he launched himself towards us, pushes me away from my Mom with his one hand, and held her by the collar with his other hand.

"Tell me that again and I'll put a bullet straight to your head. No one would help you and find your bodies. The police won't help you. I've got them under my thumb."

Blood left my face when I saw him pulling the shiny metal and pointing it to her head.

Mom cries as she pleads and tells him we don't know where my brother is. But that's the truth! We don't know where Wilton is!

He came back one night after a couple of weeks of not knowing where he is and vanished... Again... Into nowhere.

He did this before. He loaned money from someone but that's just for a few dollars. This time, he totally fucked up.

"That bastard owes me twenty thousand fucking dollars. He told us he'll pay yesterday... And the day before yesterday... And the day before that.", He laughed dreadfully.

We gasped. Twenty- Twenty thousand?! What?! What did he do with that big amount of money?!

I gritted my teeth. That asshole. We're in this mess because of him. How could he do that to his Mother and sister?

With trembling hands, Mom tries to hold the man's hand as her tears flow down her cheeks.

"We-We'll pay you. Okay? Please give us some time.", Mom looks at me. "R-Right, Sweetie?"

I nodded even before she finished talking. "Yes. Yes. We'll pay you." I said and clasped my hands as if praying. "We beg you, please give us some time to pay you back. We'll pay you. We promise."

I'm shaking out of fear. Mom is also shaking out of fear. Yet this man looks like he's having the fun of a lifetime as he looks at our begging faces.

He smiles and shoves Mom to the floor beside me.

"Now we're talking.", He says grinning. The two other guys are still searching our house though as if looking for something they could scavenge.

He walked closer and squat in front of us. That's when I noticed a visible long mark across his left cheek. It looks like a sharp thing cut through his ugly face.

"So, how many days do you need?" he, asks grinning.

"W-what? Days? We... We could not pay you within just days. We need months!", Mom says.