Chapter 8

The whole day, I couldn't stop thinking about Ryder and his offer to be my sugar daddy. After hours upon hours of doing research on being a sugar baby, I began to get overwhelmed with all of the information about money, trips and mainly sex. I didn't have any clue of what the relationship would actually be like, besides not having legit commitment to Ryder.

The money provided could help me pay the bills for clothes, shoes, food and the apartment rent. A lifestyle that I've never experienced before. I'll have to talk to Ryder about all of this because it's so confusing and I have no idea what to do.

I haven't talked to him since last night when I told him we'd meet again. He texted me good morning, but the only response I gave was that I'm sleeping in and will text him later. I just need time to think about all of this. I can only imagine what Kate would say or think if she knew about this. She definitely would not approve, but girls have said they enjoyed getting large amounts of money and having the pleasure of sex as well.

If I had the choice, I would most definitely sleep with Ryder. He's hot and I'd have the opportunity to have sex with him whenever I want.

After a couple more hours, I finally gave up and went into the bathroom to take a bath. I needed something to relax me, but the only thing I pictured was Ryder. The guy was driving me out of my damn mind, and I couldn't help it.

My thoughts break when I hear my phone vibrate on the sink. When I lean over to pick it up, I see a new message from Ryder, most likely asking if I'm awake or not.

"Hello?"

"Tally..."

"Hey, Ryder."

"Are you rested?"

"Very much, thank you for asking."

"What do you have planned for today?"

"It's my day off, so probably just going to relax since I haven't been able to in months."

"Well, what are you doing now?"

"I'm sitting in a nice hot, lavender scented bubble bath and talking to you."

"Hmm... interesting."

"Is it?"

"I'm just picturing you right now. We should meet today and talk about last night."

"I agree. I'm definitely feeling overwhelmed right now."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, so I'd like to meet before I make my final decision."

Ryder chuckles and I can basically hear his laugh through the phone. "What's so funny?"

"You just sound like a true adult, Tally."

"I am an adult. Thank you very much."

"What is a girl at your age doing as a bartender?"

"I like my boss and I can't really imagine working anywhere else right now, besides men trying to grope me almost every night."

"You're a hard worker, Tally. That's why I want you. I want to give you things that you deserve, not for what you need to work for. You can experience so many different things with me Tally, and I'd really like that to happen."

I remain silent after his statement, wondering what his main point is. Does he really want this with me or does he just want to take advantage of me and lie his way through.

"Tally?"

"I'm here. Just... thinking I suppose."

"About what? You can tell me anything, love."

God, why does he have to call me shit like that. "I'm just afraid that if I agree to your offer, you'll change your mind."

"What are you implying?"

"I read some girls don't even have intimacy with their partners. And I umm... I..."

"You want it?"

"I do..."

"I do as well."

"Is it what you fully expect of me though?"

"I only expect you to do what you feel is best, Tally. No pressure whatsoever. Do you understand? I don't want just sex with you, darling."

"Y-yes, Ryder." He's basically saying what happens, happens. I suppose I can agree to that. He's not saying yes or no directly, but he seems flexible with my decision. "Thanks for answering my question."

"That's what I'm here for, love. The internet isn't always a reliable source for things like this. If you have questions about anything, you can ask me. This is why I'd like to meet so we can talk."

As much as I needed to say no, I wanted to see Ryder again. "Where do I meet you?"

"Meet me in my office on Dennison Boulevard. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in an isolated location. Meet me in one hour."

"Okay, I know where that is. I'll be there."

"Good girl. I'm glad you're considering this with me, Tally."

"I know." I can only imagine the things that may go down today. I'm hoping I can control myself when I see him again, holding back my need for his lips to be pressed against mine again.

"Tally?"

"Be there in an hour."

"Yes, sir."

After I hung up, I finished bathing myself and wrapped my body and hair up in a towel and went into my bedroom to choose an outfit. I feel like this meeting will be very interesting.