THE CRUSH BOYFRIEND DRAMA (2012)

PART 1

Jamie Lannister in Game of Thrones said "We don't choose who we love". I wish we could. Life would not be that miserable.

Yes... Its me again .. back in the past..

Every girl has this beautiful dream of a hot and handsome boyfriend. He should be charming, well spoken and good looking. We live in our on imaginary world which is far far away from the reality.

So I had a boy living in my coaching. He was really handsome. His name was Abhimanyu Jain. Man he was fine.. Fair tall charming boy. My 17 year old heart was mesmerized when I talked to him for the first time. There were so many other  attractive boys  in the class but my heart was set on him. I really thought we would have a good story together. I used to dream about him all summer but never had a courage to talk .He was really funny and everyone in my class knew him. My god he was in my nerves , I used to imagine all my beautiful scenarios with him. Whenever our eyes used to meet I used to feel hot rush on my face. He once asked me about a question doubt but I was not even strong enough to look him in the eye. I explained that ques to him just looking into the book. We used to have eye contact sometimes , everytime we used to feel something different and akward. He  used to be frank with everyone and I was the quite one.

We went to attend a family function in jodhpur but I was thinking about him for the whole time- ..On my birthday I wished OMG please god , make him attend the same batch as I was attending . And he did the same . I saw him on my birthday, my dream lover my life.

 Little did I knew begging to god about him and me in same batch will become the biggest mistake of my life.

After few days , He proposed......

Another girl in our class, probably his crush .. I don't know.. Entire class was hooting for them. And I was sitting there .. talking to my friend and reacting like this is not affecting me. I chatted about school , some questions and smiling and everything. My joyful little heart was broken. I cried entire night... horribly. 

And I made a vow that night.. That he no longer exists for me.. I don't know any Abhimanyu and now no matter what I am not going to see his face ever again.