THE CRUSH BOYFRIEND DRAMA(2012)

Life is a bitch when he only person you love belongs to someone else...-I am already dealing with this heartbreak and new episode occurs...

As soon as our class gets over, and we were going out and chatting and giggling I saw Abhimanyu's gf coming to us. She came fast and slap me right on my face. I was surprised what happened, but before I could think, she slapped again...My friend Shreya told some other friend that Abhimanyu is my crush, and it spreads like a fire among our class.. and now everyone was staring at us. It was really embarrassing man... and I controlled my tears .

Abhimanyu and his friends arrived .He was angry and started looking at us. He asked his gf what happened, she said , This bitch ..." what does she think she is doing, she was totally looking at you like she loves you and her friend told that she has a crush on you". WHATTT..... When was I looking at him. I looked at Shreya, she lowered her eyes. What is she doing man.. she is my bestie... 

Abhimanyu asked his gf to stay calm, and he will talk to me.. what the actual fuck is happening.. He looked at me and said.. what is your fucking problem?? I was actually choking and said nothing. He asked again .. why are you messing with my relationship. But I said... I did nothing.. This time he slapped me hard.. "How dare you make my gf cry".... I fell down after the effect and my eyes closed. I started shivering.. and my body stared aching and I started mumbling and my eyes were flickering.. aayu, aayu.... Shreya started shouting.. what is happening... I was having a panic attack in my dream..

I started crying hard and hard.... And suddenly I woke up shaking... 

So that was a nightmare... horrible nightmare.. I was shocked and in tears. I will neve ever tell anyone , even a soul that I had anything about him.. 

I don't care what he is doing or saying I am never going to react. I will treat him like a ghost forever.