THE CRUSH BOYFRIEND DRAMA (2012)

PART 2

So I decided not to look at that idiot who broke me into tears,  pain and agony. We were still in same class and I was dealing with my stupid destiny. Why cant I change my class and go away with it...

Now that 2 months have passed since that incident and I got a new crush. Yaa I cannot cry and feel pain after 7 days. He was a cute looking guy..like shahid Kapoor. He wears specks and nice shirts , Tall and handsome. But once bitten twice shy, I am not having those dreams of us together again. But ya I needed some distraction, So ....

One day we were arrived late in our class, so we have to go take our seats in the begging of the row. So we have to cross the entire class. Me and my friend Shreya were crossing, so after we sat down on our she said .. OHH my god Lavanya .. Abhimanyu was completely staring at you....

Now I have happily moved on , Abhimanyu was in a mood to play his games.. I never realized how much he is capable of manipulating people. He started his little eye contact thing again , hoping I would give him some attention.. bitch please.

I might be an average student or not the hottest girl in the class, but man I got some big ego issues anger issues and attention seeking issues . I like to be the one , who is like ...ohh she is a bitch.. So I completely ignored his staring and whatever charity he think he is doing for me. Like man , You have already broken my heart and you know that, why are you opening the same chapter again. 

Sometimes people who are slightly good-looking thinks that world revolve around them. They can make you feel like hell on this planet and still come back like nothing ever happened.  They think everyone are their puppets and they can make them dance on their songs. 

WELL RESPECTED SIR , U R BARKING AT THE WRONG TREE... 

You might be the most charming person here , but it wont help you to manipulate me.