THE CRUSH BOYFRIEND DRAMA(2012)

Hurting someone is the most venomous thing you do, and its poison kills you too.

Now when my friend Shreya started to talk to one of Abhimanyu's best friend because she is a natural gossip lover. Soon she started talking to Abhi. Mannnn... I knew it, She wont let go so easily. They started talking on WhatsApp. very good Shreya.. that's what u do to your bff crush cum enemy . Good job.. Now they started talking about me... My other friend Aalia was very excited to read the chats.

HEY... Shreya  said.. 'hii'.. he replied. Wassup... she asked ... 'all good 'he said...' So what's up with you guys,' he asked... 'All good' she said. Then they started talking about class. Then abhi sad suddenly...'HEYY.. I need to check on something ..will you help me??'He asked.. Of course, she said. 'I just wanted to know if Lavanya is dating someone ? ' Now her suspicions about us got real.. Now he may be the most good looking or funny guy in the class , but this statement proves that he is a brainless moron. He is making it so obvious now.. like dude you are not even interested who asked like this so directly. This boy has rejected me on my face proposing to his girlfriend. 'Not now , she said.. She had her breakup from her bf'. Thnks Shreya for not letting him think I was some low life boyfriend less girl, who was secretly searching my boyfriend in him. Now he will be thinking of me  as some a broken heart girl. thank god..'OK' he said.. 'What type of boy she is searching for' he said with some smiles.. What the hell now..now those friends who were earlier taking my side, now were suspicious   and I was dying from inside. I could hear him saying GAME ON BITCH..

Next day at coaching he glances over me like always and I was just lowering my eyes and examining the  floor. I just hate this guy every time he talks to my friends or his friends he is always glances over me I don't know how is girlfriend even tame this type of a person. You have proposed someone in front of someone and now you asking that heart broken girl to give you one more chance just to prove that you are such a big asshole.

I had to do something. This is going too much. I will be titled as a bitch who breaks relationships..