The crush boyfriend drama(2012)

So... he was standing outside facing me. I looked at him. He said.. "Who the fuck do you think you are." I knew he is going to loose himself now. I just said .. what.
"Why did you said that".. he asked.
Said what"... i replied.
"That I am dead to you".. he shouted
(Ok.. I was on my periods... I was fighting with my mother at home.. I nearly failed in my tests.. and all everyone can do is talk about you.. so I lost it.)
I didnt.. I told.
"Do you think you are really smart I can sense from your eyes what are you thinking.".. he said.
(Ya you can. For sure... You cant sense my love but this you sense. Why on the earth I fell for this moron. He is good for nothing. He may be really a hot looking guy but his IQ is lower than the room temperature.)

"Yes.. I don't care whether you are smart or not, stop talking about me with my friend on WhatsApp"... I said.

"What will you do if I will talk about you miss lavanya... Dont you like it".. he nearly smiled.. "I like talking about you"..
"What.. why.". i asked.
Because... he came closer and said in my ear..." because.. I love looking at you all the time and you are always in my mind. I kinda feel like you and I have this weird thing.. and you avoid me intentionally because you feel it too".
"What the fuck".. i thought.
He smiled.
"Just get lost".. I said and started walking away.
"I could say  all these things to your friend and I can even say that you were my ex girlfriend because she thinks that we were together in the past.. and you know who your friends believe more.". he almost smirked. "Nobody believe you Lavanya, everyone thinks that you are a big liar nobody even think again if I will  say that were together in the past you have no proff to deny it... and you know nobody is going to ask me to prove anything. You will be the one who is going to pay and I will be just enjoying the show. Sweetheart".
I am going to fall down.. I am going to die. What sort of psychopath is he.. what the hell does he wants.. all this time I thought I was playing hard to get but now I know I was playing with fire.