Chapter 28

Michael's p.o.v

I was devastated. I mean we were goin to get married and live the rest of our lifes together. But god said "no happy endings for you michael. Sorry but go f*ck yourself."

"Can we go see calum?"

Calum's p.o.v ( you seriously thought i'd kill him for real 😑😒)

Everything was dark.... And cold. I felt motionless. Am I dead? I guess i am. I even heard the doc say so. My eye lids felt heavy. But i feel something on my chest and its wet. "Calum please wake up. Wake up i need you" Is that Michaels voice. Whats he doing here. I felt someone hold my hand "You mean everything to me wake up babe" Luke?

I tried my best to move my hands. I squeezed my hand. There were gasps. "CALUM!!! Come on. Open your eyes for me please."

I try to but my eyes felt too heavy. Its like i can hear what they're saying but i cant talk or see them.

"I see...." I heard the doc say. "The machine must be broken. It seems calum is just in a coma."

"Do you know for how long"

"Sorry there is no way of knowing that."

So I just lay here.... In a coma...... Doing nothing.......

Damn.

Luke p.o.v 2 months later

Im in calums hopital room. I have been here everday for the past 2 months. Hoping each day that calum would open his eyes or each speak to us.

Nothing so far

"Hey calum" I said. Im here to see you." I sat by his bed holding his hand and like always all I get is a squeeze. But im just fine with that. It lets me know he can hear me.

Calums p.o.v

Luke was telling me stuff about school. It was only thing keeping me going these pass few months. I dont really know why I havent woken up yet. Probably because i dont have a reason to.

"Hey luke hows he doing." I heard Niall say.

"Not talking as usual. Whats up?"

"I was just wondering. If calum wakes up are you gonna tell him about Zayn."

My body just got heated. What the heck is zayn doin now.

"I dont really want to put him through that. I mean im a Burden already."

"Come on luke, what he's doin to you and michael isnt right. I mean he's basically forcing himself on you guys just because calum is vulnerable. He has the right to know."

Theres a reason....

I quickly opened me eyes. It burns from the light. I got up finally but in rage. "CALUM!!!!" Luke said giving me the Tightest hug ever. I Caressed his body in attempted to Secure him. "I heard everything. Are you alright Angel?" I said, looking into his eyes. He nodded and he leaned in to give me a deep kiss. After awhile niall spoke up.

"Ok glad to see you back but what are going to do about zayn"

"Niall come on you already know. But anyway tell me the whole story."

I looked at luke. He just Looked at me sighing. "When the day we went back to school after hearing about your coma turns out EVERYONE knows about considering youre everyones favorite - which i still dont understand cause of your bad grades and rebelious behavior- but anyway. I saw michael come out of the janitors closet with zayn. He was in tears but I didnt see him running away from him. But the next day zayn dragged me in the closet and he said I should be his fuckbuddy while you were in a coma. But then he well.... He started groping me and started forcing himself on me. Giving hickeys on my neck. I tried to push him off and explain that I only love you. But i couldnt. So I kicked him in his balls and ran away. But still he still wont leave me and michael alone. Ive been asking michael to come with me to see you but he just said he couldnt. And just leaves"
So thats why he hasnt been coming to see me.

I felt angered but not only. I just wanna.......

Kill someone

"Niall get my gun"