Chapter 6

❤Michaels p.o.v❤

"Are you sure you don't want me to go in with you. I don't mind egging a teachers car"(A/N Me niether), Calum said trying to stay with me. I shook my head no.

"Want me to wait for you?"

"No thank you I'll walk to your house afterwards". I hugged him goodbye. Then he left.

When I sat down in detention and fell asleep, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and it was Luke.

Ugh great, just what I needed." Leave me alone boyfriend stealer."

"Look Michael I still don't know--- Wait he's your boyfriend?!?!"

"Well no...but yes....He just doesn't know it yet", I felt a little embarrassed but also sad cause of how I wish what I said was true.

"So you like him?",asked luke

"Yes I do and I don't apresiate you winking at him", detention ended and I ran out the room.

I heard footsteps behind me, so I ran faster turning a corner. Big mistake. I ran into Zayn, the schools bully.

"Oh, if it isn't little michael clifford. Where's calum to protect you?",he said.

I tried to back away but he grabbed and lifted me by my collar. And by this point I was yearning for calum.

Zayn punched me against the lockers. Throwing punches left and right. "Come on get up fag", I can hear him say.

"Calums not here to save you this time." Those words hurt so much.

"Hey leave him alone." I looked up and saw luke pushing Zayn off of me.

"This isn't any of your business new guy.", I heard zayn say.

"It is my business, you're bullying my friend and I don't like that."

"What ever. Just be glad I'm cutting you slack since you're new and all.", with that Zayn left.

Luke came over to me and help me up."Uh thanks",I said not really wanting to look at him. "Woah Michael you look awful!", if that's true I don't really want calum to see me this way.

Luke took me to the boys restroom and helped clean me up. I thanked him again and we head outside.

When we walked outside I saw calum standing by his car. "Hey luke you had detention?",he asked.

I kinda hated that he talked to luke first. "Yes they give detention for stupid reasons" he answered."Wow I'm impressed your first detention on your first day. You might be better than me one day."

Calum then looked at me. "Hey michael--- WOAH WHAT HAPPENED!!". He walked closer to me and held my face looking at the scars. I started crying and rested my head in his chest. Relieved he's finally here.