Chapter 33

Luke p.o.v🐧

Today is the day I leave for tour for a few months. Im at the airport, getting ready to leave to the U.K. Im glad to say my following has growed these few months. Ive came out with my album (A/N if i type a name of an album, just know its a fake name i came up with, unless its a real band then i'll use one of their own albums.) "Revolutionary Takeover" (IDFK) and its already sold over 50,000 over a week.

"I'm going to miss my angel. Make good choices and dont forget to either skype, oovoo, call, or facetime me." Calum said giving me a dozen kisses everywhere. I nodded at him. I turned to michael and hugged him. "Sorry I wont be there when you pop that sucker out." We both laughed. "We decided to name him Logan. Logan wyatt Hood." I was kinda shocked they came up with a name all ready. They always wait till the last minute to plan things. "Little Logan. Thats cute. I love it." Michael smiled.

"Um hello dont forget about us. Your other best friends!!!" Ashton said with both niall, and harry beside him. How could i ever forget about them. They helped me through everything.

After I said goodbye to everyone. I boarded the plane to go to the uk.

*skip some hours*

I'm finally in my hotel room. First thing i gotta do tomorrow is an interview at BBC RADIO 1 with dan and phil. I watched there youtube videos. They are seriously hilarious and cute, especially phil with is blue eyes, black hair, cute childish attitude..... Damn he's really adorable.

Calum's p.o.v 🐵

I dropped off michael at Harrys house caused they planned a "sleep over" or what ever. Michael begged me to stay but I miss luke so much that i just want to stay home and mope. After 10 minutes of just laying in my bed, staring at the ceiling. I heard my doorbell ring. I opened it to find ashton just standing there.

Ashton's p.o.v 😜

Ok today is the day I'll ask if Cal can take my virginity. Dont get me wrong i'm not BETRAYING michael and luke. I just want my first time to be with some im comfortable with.

I knocked on calums door and he let me in. We chatted for a bit. "So do you need anything?" I guess its now or never.

"Cal ok I have something to ask you. But promise no matter what your answer is, We'll still be BFF's"

"Umm.... Ok" He sounded confused. "Cal can you plz plz PLZ take my virginity?" I said outloud. He looked at me with wide eyes.
"Why"
"Well as you already now, I came out a few months ago. But when I meet 'The One' I dont want to seem like im oblivious about sex so I wanted to try it out with you to see if im any good ya know?"

He thought for a moment. I hope I dont sound TOO desperate. But i still really want him to agree.

"Ok but only if youre 100% sure." I nodded.

"Ok show me what you got" I smiled.

I climbed on top of him and grinded up and down while kissing him. Every second getting more heated. He got up and carried me to his room. He plopped me down on his bed and took off my shirt. This doesnt seem bad at all. Im starting to enjoy this.

3rd p.o.v

Ashton was in the middle of giving Calum a blowjob. He could already feel his own dick getting hard but since he's new to this he doesnt really know what to do so he just moaned loudly as he felt calums dick go further in his throat. After awhile calum lifted ashton up by his chin to his face and started kissing him roughly. Calum flipped ashton Over so he was deep in the matress with his ass waving in the air just asking for calums dick. Calum entered the tip of his dick in ashtons whole. He went in further and ashton moaned in pleasure.

"Calum can you go any faster" ashton requested. Calum smiled and sped up the paste. Minutes later ashton breathing was rapid goin in and out gasping for air as he reached his climax. "That was the best. So how did I do?" Ashton asked while looking at calum.

Calum chuckled as to say 'did you need to ask'

"You were great but you could try moaning more"