🫧 ✶⋆⊰ 𝟎𝟑𝟏⊱꙳⚘ 🍼

𝟑𝟏. ⍢⌠ ℍ𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 🌙⌡ツ
ꕤ┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈ꕤ┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈ꕤ

It was our last day in Maldives, the last day of our honeymoon.

I was so happy, really so happy, happy for feeling fulfilled, not only for having a family and having Oliver as my husband, but because I became a woman, a strong woman, a wise woman, a hardworking woman, an incredible woman, a woman who reflects all my experiences.

I felt like I've overcome everything that hurt me in the past, I felt like I've managed to cover up all the emptiness I've ever felt and cover that feeling with love.

It's been seven years, seven years since the fight I had with Oliver, the situation that led me to go to the boys house at that time and sort things out but I ended up getting pregnant on the same day, the irony of fate laughed in my face.

If it weren't for the talk he had with that girl that day, if I hadn't let myself be carried away by silly jealousy, maybe we wouldn't even be together anymore, maybe our relationship would only have lasted a few more months and we'd break up.

It's a shame honeymoons are only done once, but what we experienced and the plans we made will be carried away forever. Oliver and I plan on having moments like this many times over, and with our family, creating unforgettable memories for Olivia is our goal now.

I was missing my daughter, my most precious jewel, the girl with the softest skin, the most beautiful girl in the whole world and on all possible planets. I am the mother of the most special, most affectionate and most smart girl. We were a week away from her and video calls were not enough to cover how much we missed her, her smell, her kisses and the most delicious laugh to hear.

I smiled remembering my dear daughter and also by the smell of the food, I was hungry.

Oliver ━━━ Breakfast for the most beautiful woman in the whole world — he said walking in with a wooden tray in his hand, his nervousness was notorious, how cute. I threw the cell phone on the bed and cast my gaze at him, already smiling. — I spilled some of the coffee on my fingers, it hurts, I overheated so be careful, I don't want you to burn your tongue.

Oliver as always very attentive.

Rebecca ━━━ Thank you so much babe — I said settling myself on the bed and watching him approach — I'll make it up to you, when we get back I'll make the lemon pie that you and Olivia love.

He snuggled up next to me smiling like a happy child and then kissed my cheek. It was moments like this that made me realize how happy I am with Oliver by my side.

I'm not going to say that every day is a sea of roses, that everything is wonderful, we also fight like any other couple, but after we were married there was no fight that made us go a day without talking, our relationship has a lot of communication, thank god, so after any fight, someone always ends up giving in and apologizes.

Oliver ━━━ What were you doing?

Rebecca ━━━ I was looking at the photos of Olivia that mom sent yesterday, she looked so beautiful.

Oliver ━━━ Your smile was radiant, I noticed you were thinking about good things.

Rebecca ━━━ I miss her so much you know, her smell, combing her hair while we talk. — I left the plate with the toast on the tray — Mom said she misses you already.

Oliver ━━━ I miss her too, the strong hug she gives me whenever I get home from work.

Oliver picked up the tray from the bed and carried it over to the corner table. I took the opportunity to look at him, the damn sweatpants sagging on his hips revealing his entrances, shirtless, that man always takes my breath away.