Chapter 1- The Concert

Bad Luck sat backstage at the Tokyo Bay Music Festival. "Ugh I need to lay down," Shuichi said. "Be back in a while! We still need to go on for a duet with Nittle Grasper!" Fujisaki yelled. "Excuse me are you Shuichi," a voice said. He turned around to find a woman in her 20s with hazel eyes and long brown hair. She was standing next to Ryuichi Sakuma. "HEY SHUICHI." Ryuichi said. "Um... Hi Sakuma- San," Shuichi said still eyeing the girl. "Have you met Maggie? I don't think so. Did I tell you that I'm dating her? Oops that was supposed to be a surprise!," Ryuichi rambled. Shuichi was dumbfounded. Sure Ryuichi was stupid but he probably just met this girl? "Shuichi are you ok?" Ryuichi said. Shuichi looked at the girl and then at Ryuichi. Shuichi put on an energetic smile. "Just fine Sakuma-san," Shuichi said. He walked up to Maggie. "Nice to meet you Maggie- San," Shuichi replied as he bowed. "Likewise Shuichi- kun," she said as she also bowed.
"Hey Shuichi did you know that she's a half?" Shuichi looked back at Ryuichi. A half? So she was half Japanese? Then back at Maggie. "So do you understand Japanese?" Shuichi asked. "Mmm a little," she replied. "So at least the basics, right?" Shuichi asked Maggie. Maggie just laughed a little. "Are you interrogating me Shuichi?" One of the stage workers called both Maggie and Ryuichi. "Well we need to go Shuichi.." Sakuma- San said. "...see you around Shuichi," Maggie waved back.