Chapter 8- Work

--------I couldn't find any other videos that worked so the only one that did was the live version if u wanna Google it then the songs called Como Fui a Enamorarme de ti BY Los Bukis ----------

Maggie woke up at 4:30. She heard typing coming from the first room to the right. "Your up early," Yuki said. "You too," Maggie replied. "You know what time Shuichi goes to work," Maggie asked. "Around 7:00." She exhaled. "I'll go back to my hotel then," Maggie said. "For?" Yuki asked. "For my luggage and bags," Maggie said. "Well I guess I'll see at 6:00 then," Maggie replied. "Guess so," Yuki responded. With that, Maggie slipped on her coat and shoes and went out the door. (Two hours later) "Hey Yuki have you seen Maggie?" "She left a few hours ago." "AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!" "You were asleep." "Oh ok SEE YOU LATER YUKI!!" Shuichi said as he jumped on Yuki causing him to fall on the floor. "One of these days your gonna make me break my arm," Yuki said. "Gomen.." Shuichi said. "... Well I'm off to work." (Back at NG studios) "Ohayo," Shuichi said to his band mates and manager. "Hey Shuichi," everyone greeted. Just then Maggie walked in. "Hey you guys, mind if I record here?" "No, go ahead Maggie- San," K said. "Arigato gozimasu," she said (This song is in Spanish so ya). A soft tempo started to play. Maggie tapped her foot to the beat.

Como fui a enamorarme de ti.
Si yo sabia que no era bueno.
Cuando en tus ojos me vi.
Supe que ya no era yo.
De mi alma el dueño.
Como fui a enamorarme de ti.
Si envejecido estoy de pena.
Como fue que te encontré.
Justo cuando me libre de mil cadenas.

Como fui a enamorarme de ti.
Si bien sabia que no era bueno.
Como fui a caer en este amor.
Que mata, que encierra entre la angustia.
Que cala, que quema.
Que mi sangre envenena.
Que arranca, mi vida cual pétalo a la flor.

Como fui a enamorarme de ti.
Si están mis brazos tan vacíos.
Como fui hacer tan mía esta pasión.
Que mata, que se va la esperanza,
Que parte, que muerde,
en el fondo de mi alma, que grita, y encuentra
Solo vacío y dolor.

Maggie got out of the recording booth. "So what'd you think of it, Eh?" "It sounded so good, but I don't know English." Maggie face palmed herself. She looked at Shuichi then frowned. "It's not English. ITS SPANISH!!!" she yelled. "AHH IM SORRY MAGGIE- SAN!!! GOMEN!!! GOMEN!!!" Maggie exhaled forcefully. "Ugh... Whatever." "How many languages can you speak," K asked. "Well fluently its English and Spanish, but I'm still trying to learn Japanese," The Canadian replied. "Maggie your so international!!" Shuichi said as he hugged Maggie. "I guess that's one way to put it." "Hello," Tomha said as he walked in. "Hello Mr. President," Mr. Sakano said as he bowed. "Couldn't help hearing Spanish vocals," the blonde said. "SEE EVEN TOMHA KNOWS ITS SPANISH!!" Maggie pointed. "But that song was about Ryuichi wasn't it," Tomha asked with a smirk on his face. Maggie faced him. "How did you know?" "Because you just told me." Maggie scoffed. "What a smart ass," she said under her breath. Just then Ryuichi walked in. "Hi Tomha, Shuichi, Shuichi's band members and-" he stopped as he glanced at the girl. Maggie turned to her right. Tohma turned, "And?" "Maggie," he muttered said in a low voice. Maggie smiled and turned to the group. "Well thanks for letting me use the recording studio..." Maggie said. "Welcome," K and Sakano said. She faced Tohma. "...and for acknowledging that was Spanish." The platinum blonde nodded. "Well... I guess I'll be on my way," Maggie replied as she walked down the hall. Ryuichi stared until she was out of sight. "Hehe... that was awkward," Hiro said as he broke the silence. "Ryuichi," Tohma asked. "Yeah," he said in a monotone voice. "I thought you were dating Sara now?" "You don't get it Tohma..." Ryuichi faced the blonde. "...I still love her."
----------------
Comment and vote!!! That'd mean a lot
Thank you guys 😜 (^_−)−☆