Chapter 6- Apartments

Both Shuichi and Maggie walked up the steps that lead to Yuki's apartment. Shuichi put in the key and turned the doorknob. "Nice place you got," Maggie replied while scanning the room. "Arigato!" Shuichi said enthusiastically. "Don't forget to..." "Take my shoes off? I'm not that ignorant." "Dozo," Shuichi said as he motioned to the couch. "Would you like anything?" Shuichi asked. "I'm good, but thanks," Maggie replied. Shuichi couldn't help thinking what happened back at the Tokyo Music Festival. What exactly happened? Why did Ryuichi cheat? Who was Ryuichi's "mistress"? "Maggie- San," Shu asked. "Yes?" she said in response. "What happened back at the concert with Ryuichi?" Maggie looked up. Then she smiled. "Why do you need to know that?" Shuichi's eyes widened and he slightly blushed. "I didn't mean to pry... I just.." "He cheated... Didn't you hear when you were eavesdropping?" Shuichi's face was red. "I wasn't eavesdropping! I just happened to listen!" he nervously said. "You want details don't you?" Shuichi ran back to the couch will big eyes, begging Maggie to tell the story. "Well as you may or may not know, me and Ryuichi were dating for a year..." "A YEAR?! WHAT THE HELL! AND HE NEVER TOLD US!" "He didn't want the paparazzi all over and someone leaking our relationship to the media." "So anyways, when we were at the music festival I asked one of the stage workers if they've seen Ryuichi. They pointed at his dressing room and he said it was open. I walked in and there was my American rival, Sara Smith, on his lap." "Sara Smith is your rival? But she's SO NICE!" "You could say." "Were you mad?" Shuichi asked. Maggie laughed. "Mad? Haven't you heard the expression 'the heart wants what it wants'?" Maggie said raising as eyebrow. "Don't get me wrong I was heartbroken and devastated, but like I could do anything about it." Maggie sighed. "Doesn't seem like it," Shuichi murmured. The Canadian shot him a look. "What would you know? After all, you're still a kid." She said in a calm, but stern voice. Shuichi blushed with anger. The pink haired singer looked at the ground. Maggie said,"You don't have a past worth telling." "Hey what is that supposed to mean?! I had a happy childhood and I had a loving family." "At least, you had it good." Maggie said under her breath.