Chapter 7- Personal Hotel

What did she mean I had it good? Just then the door opened "YUUUUUUUKKIIII!!!" Shuichi yelled as he glomped the blonde. "Get the hell off mor-" He was cut off by the sight of seeing Maggie on the couch. "Eiri- San, it's been too long!" Maggie said sarcastically. Shuichi looked puzzled. "How do you guys know each other," Shuichi asked. "Earlier today at the music festival, we had small talk," Maggie said. "What the hell are you doing in my house?" "I invited her," Shuichi replied. "You can't invite in people without me knowing," Yuki said as he ruffled his lover's hair. "Hehe... sorry." Shuichi laughed nervously.The novelist pulled out a pack of cigarettes and offered one to Maggie. "I guess one won't hurt," she said as she got one out. "So, Maggie what part of Canada are you from?" Shuichi asked with enthusiasm. "Ontario, Toronto." "I think I preformed there once while I was on that world tour." Shuichi said trying to remember. "Where were you born?" Maggie smiled. "California." "AAAWWWWW LUCKYYY! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE!!" Shuichi yelled. "Have you ever been to New York?" Yuki bluntly asked. Maggie laughed. "Did I say something funny?" "No..." Maggie said, slightly chuckling to herself. "Its just I HATE New York... and Florida." "Why?" Shuichi asked. "Well at least you hate New York," Yuki said to himself. "Umm... I'd rather not tell you... I don't want to remember that time," Maggie said in quiet voice while looking around the room. Yuki shot the brunette a look. "So I guess you have a past too." "You could say... one hell of a past." Maggie said putting out the cigarette. She pulled out her phone. The time read 11:30. "Well I need to get back to my hotel," Maggie replied. "AWWW STAY PLEASE!!!" Shuichi told the older singer. He then turned around to Yuki. "PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE, YUUUUKIII!!!" the younger singer yelled. "No," he replied. "Well you tried, b-" Maggie was cut off by Shuichi pulling her back in the apartment. The pink haired singer pleaded to the blonde. "Someone's kissing ass," Maggie mumbled under her breath. "Do you have a visitors visa?" Yuki asked. Maggie pulled it out. "Always do." "How long are you staying?" Shuichi asked. "A year, but I need to renew my visa in 6 months," Maggie told the singer. "I guess you can stay," Yuki said. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! Shuichi screamed at the top of his lungs. "Godammit, shut the hell up brat," Yuki coldly replied. "... your gonna wake up the neighbors." Shuichi hugged Maggie with all his might. "ANYMORE AND YOUR GONNA BREAK MY FUCKING RIBS!!" Maggie said in short breaths. "Gomen," Shuichi said nervously. "So I guess I'm sleeping on the couch..." she asked. "Yup," Yuki said. "Ok th-" "NO" Shuichi yelled. "Yuki she's a guest she should sleep on the -" "couch, exactly what I was thinking" Shuichi turned to the other singer. "Do you wanna sleep on the couch? "Sure... I don't care." "Well I'll be back in my office. Don't disturb me. That means you Shuichi," Yuki said. "You bastard," Shuichi said. "I'll go get some sheets for you, Maggie- San," Shuichi replied. "Thanks," Maggie said as he walk to the storage closet. Shuichi came back with navy blue sheets. "Her you go Maggie- San." "Arigato," Maggie said in response. Both singers laid down on the couch while on their phones."So Maggie, where will you work in the time that you stay in Japan?" "Some place called NG Studios." "THATS WHERE I WORK!!" "Well see you tomorrow, Oyasumi," Shuichi said. The Canadian noticed that Shuichi was fast asleep with his smartphone on his face. Maggie lightly laughed. She went to Yuki's studies. "Hey." "I told you don't disturb me," Yuki said without glaring away from his computer screen. "It's about Shuichi," Maggie said. The blonde looked up. "What about Shuichi,"He's asleep" "Ugh that idiot." Yuki got up and walked toward the living room. He carried Shuichi. "You know I can't go to sleep without you," Yuki whispered to Shuichi. "I know," the pink haired singer said sleepily. "Oyasumi," Yuki yelled back to Maggie."Oyasumi nasai," Maggie responded.
----------------------
This was a long ass chapter compared to the others