Chapter 2- Façade

"No way Ryuichi is dating her!" Fujisaki blurted out. Shuichi had a blank expression on his face. "I wonder if she hides something... Or rather Ryuichi," Shuichi thought out loud. "Shindou- San.." Fujisaki said. "Everyone has their secrets and come on we need to be up stage next," Hiro said. As Shuichi walked near the stage, he heard Nittle Grasper playing "Jewelry Angel". Suddenly Maggie passed Shuichi with no consideration of his presence. She sat back in the lounge chair and pulled out a cigarette. Shuichi kept staring at her. Tears welled up in her eyes. Then, she smiled. She stared back at Shuichi. "Hi Shuichi- kun." "Up next is Bad Luck performing Glaring Dream," the announcer boomed over the loud speaker. Ryuichi was leaving the stage looking down the whole time. "Hope you do great Shuichi," he said in a low voice. That was VERY unlike him. He was usually a ball of energy when he got off the stage. Shuichi looked back at Maggie and sure enough there was Ryuichi. "Gomen," Ryuichi said. In a voice that was barely audible. He only said sorry when he truly ment it. Maggie chuckled a bit. "Sorry isn't gonna fix what you've done," Maggie said as she put out her cigarette. She walked right past Sakuma- San, but he stopped her. "I didn't mean.....to.......hurt.......you," he said with his voice breaking. "I'm sorry." "You decided what you want, so go be with her," Maggie said in a whisper. She walked up to Shuichi. She clearly had tears staining her face. Her eyes seemed cold yet hurt. "Hope you do great," she said.