Chapter 9- Cheaters Confession

Everyone turned to Ryuichi. "Then why'd you cheat on her?" Tohma asked. "I didn't..." "But Maggie told me everything. Why was Sara on your lap?" Shuichi asked. Ryuichi exhaled. "Sara came into my dressing room. She told me if I did what she wanted, then she wouldn't leak our relationship," Ryuichi responded. "What a hoe," K mumbled. "She planned the whole thing. Sara wanted us to break up." "Why?" Fujisaki asked. Ryu looked up. "Because they're rivals." Shuichi got up. "Shindou- San, what are you doing," Tohma said. "I'm going to tell Maggie what you told me," Shuichi replied. Ryuichi hit him with Kumagoro. "I did, but she doesn't believe it, rather she doesn't want hear to what I have to say." "I'll talk to her when I get home," Shuichi said. "I'm afraid she's not that easy to convince," Tohma said. Shuichi turned. "Trust me I've known her longer than any of you. I introduced her to Ryuichi. So I know almost everything about her." "Even about what happened to her in New York and Florida?" Shuichi asked. "Well except that. I tried to make her tell me but she's stubborn." Shuichi walked to the doorway. "Thanks, Mr. Seguchi," Shuichi said as he ran out of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter I'm not creative today
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~