Dhruv : 3

"This set is for understanding business and this tells you how a company works, when you are thorough with them collab with Zara my assistant she is making a project on the latest product of our company ... Dhruv are you even listening?"

My elder brother talked about some project of some company which I didn't ask to hear about.

No hello or how are you?
straight to do this do that....

what are you doing with your life? Dhruv

My life status- taking bullshit from undeserving people

Ruby, what was her name? Ah Magenta's face appeared...

So fucking annoying

"You gotta look more engaged rather than staring at me like I ran over your puppy "

"Mood" I corrected him, you ran over my mood big brother

"What?" He frowned.

I rolled my eyes done with this lame talk. Can't believe that Mr. Suit was my brother.

I picked up my bike keys and left him to his company talk he could do it very well alone

"Where are you going??" He asked frustrated.

"To Hell" I replied.

•••

The loud music of the club proved to be another nuisance. Believe me, I am not always this grumpy it's just after being played by someone with big glasses and a rare smile, I turned into real zombie mode. I didn't date her so why did it feel like a breakup?

Neel babbled describing a hot girl that looked my way while Lucas made a spectacle of him on the dance floor.

Why was I hanging out with these losers?

Well, I wasn't. They just tagged along and I was too damn lazy to tell them off.

I stared at the beer bottle concentrating on the bubbles fizzing. I chugged the whole bottle down in one gulp.

"Wow, that was cool. What's your name" A girl's voice said. I didn't bother to look up. My phone pinged, a notification from insta Divyanshi mentioned me she was in a restaurant and ... Ms. Newton was with her.

I felt awake as I stared at her face; big glasses tiny hesitant smile. My finger brushed the screen it showed a tag. She made an account?

Why do I care?

Before I could click on the id Silver sent a request the notification flashed halting my finger. Then she started sending messages

Goddamn Copper what will you take to leave me alone?

I cursed shoving the mobile back into my jean's pocket.

Turning, found a group of girls has surrounded me all of a sudden buzzing

"Are you alone?"

"Do you need another drink?"

"Can you dance with me?"

"Are you lost baby boy?" Last one Neel cooed

I glared at him

"Woah bro chill I will rescue you" he low whistled, "ladies ladies, leave him alone he is asexual "

I made an unimpressed look,

But at least it worked
Girls shifted away, "why is it always the hot one?" They sighed

"Such a shame did you look at his face?"

"Yes oh my god is he some celebrity"

"But what's the use? It's so unfair "