Chapter 39: You're really good at coaxing

Winston's voice was close to his ears, warm and moist, and Hunter's thoughts of tossing and turning softened with it.

"Look... That's how you are... It seems that I always tolerate all my outrageous sides, so I will not hesitate to shout that I want to break up with you... I must have wanted to show off."

"Show off what?" Winston turned his face sideways, his forehead gently touching Hunter's.

"If someone tells you to break off friendship, you will definitely turn around coldly and leave."

"I don't even have many friends, and there are very few people who can say 'break friends' to me." Winston's voice was obviously gentle and relaxing, but it was a little helpless.

"So, I'm yelling to cut you off, but you're not going to ignore me, isn't that very existential?"

"I see, you're willful."

"You're also willful! You do so many excesses... So many excessive jokes, and pressed my face in... That place, if it were someone else, would have been anxious with you! "

"You're still hated that." Winston patted Hunter lightly on the back.

"But I forgive you! I have made excuses to forgive you for anything you have done to embarrass me! "

"Oh, you're great."

The smile in Winston's voice was already evident.

"But you who are drunk are indeed dangerous. What if the person who sent you into the room wasn't me, but someone else? "

Winston asked this, and Hunter suddenly felt horrified.

God, he couldn't imagine himself overwhelming the accountants on the team or Mr. Narita's people... Let him die!

"Indeed... It's really dangerous..."

It's not him who is at risk, it's someone else.

Hunter looked up and wiped the tears away with the back of his hand.

"So, can we stop this mutual 'cut-off game'?"

Winston leaned forward slightly, but didn't get too close to Hunter, just such a question, and Hunter's eyes soured again.

He stretched out his arm and hugged Winston's shoulder.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

I thought you were going to leave me like my parents... Easier than "divorce".

Winston patted Hunter's shoulder with one hand, reached into Hunter's trouser pocket with the other, felt his room card out, hugged his back, pushed the door open, and walked in with Hunter.

When Hunter embarrassedly let go of Winston's shoulder, the other turned his face sideways, as if to see his expression clearly.

Winston's knuckles brushed Hunter's cheeks, wiping away all the tear stains.

"Hunter, you said that no matter what I did, you would find an excuse to forgive me, right?"

"Of course."

"Even if one day you find out that my purpose of being by your side like this is very different from what you imagined, you will find an excuse to forgive me, right?"

Winston lowered his eyes and looked at Hunter very seriously.

"What other purpose can you have? I don't have you money, I don't have you handsome, and even the points ranking in Formula 1 is not as high as yours ... Do you want my kidney? Hunter asked helplessly.