Act one, Part Nine: Paint a Memory

Four weeks later

Four weeks had passed in the lair since Prim was still in her coma, Nina refused to leave her room, and Ginny have been depressed. So far, everything has gone quiet and still for the turtles. No news of danger and crime, so the turtles passed the time by trying to enjoy their time in the lair while keeping an eye on the new turtles. Halloween had passed, and the weather started getting cold, meaning winter was about to come.

Julian and Judi watch a Lou Jistu movie in the living room to pass the time. Julian sat on the couch with his legs crossed and his elbow resting on his knee. While Judi, on the other hand, is rocking back and forth and swaying her head from side to side. Then she tried to lay on the couch, hanging over the couch and hitting her head on the back.

She pulled her head up and groaned loud. "I'm bored." She whined.

"Really?" Julian turned his eyes away from the screen and faced her. "You used to watch movies, saying they keep you from listening to the voices." He added, mentioning a moment only he knows and Judi doesn't know.

"Yeah, well, I don't have a voice and am bored." She complained and lay on the couch seat while hanging upside down. "So this movie is boring."

Walking passed the twins is Leo, only to stop and gasp dramatically at what Judi said. "What?! I am shocked, missy!!" He placed a hand over his heart and stared down at Judi.

She only rolled her eyes and watched the movie upside down with a bored expression.

"If you are bored, why not explore the lair?" Julian suggested. "Be sure you are within the lair lines." He added.

Judi slid down from the couch and landed on the ground. Then she pushes herself up and stands straight. "Yes, sir." She walked away from her brother, heading to an empty tunnel out from the lair.

Julian frowned, concerned. With her memory gone, she was a completely different person. She doesn't remember him and has forgotten the field trip that causes their mutation and her memory loss. He let out a sigh and turned his attention to the movie.

~*~

Judi looks up at the tunnel ceiling, walking down along the way. Till she faced the tunnel way and rubbed her head. Every day, she is more lost and more lost without her memories. Whenever she tried to think, it just hurt her brain and gave her a nasty headache. The person who claimed to be her brother seems to know her well, and she clearly can't remember him or how they know each other. She wants to find her lost past if only she doesn't have to hurt herself by using her brain.

A metal clang sound caught her attention, coming from the other side of the tunnel. She decides to follow the sound and see if it's something the turtles can solve. Her footsteps were soft, and could barely make a sound for her lightweight. She holds her breath, reaching the entrance. She pokes her head out and found the source of the metal clang.

Mikey is standing over a wall with a spray can in hand and using it to spray paint graffiti on the wall. He was dancing, too, as he listened to music through his headphones. He has a smile on his face, too, in his thoughts and not noticing Judi standing by the entrance and watching him. He stopped spraying as he looked at his graffiti. "And there!!" He grinned. "I am good!" He tosses the spray can away and grab another.

Judi walked up to him and stared at the wall. The wall features a graffiti painting of an orange-yellow portal and orange chains coming out of the portal. Her eyes widen with interest and amazed. The detail and the texture looked so natural to her and were pulling her close to her like it was calling to her and getting her attention. She touched the graffiti wall, feeling the wall texture. She let out a gasp, and stars twinkle in her eyes.