Chapter 3

Padmé's peace was soon shattered when she awoke to the sound of lightsabers being drawn.

"ew those things were gross." Y/n grimaces as she watches the centipede like bugs that her and Anakin had just sliced. Someone was definitively trying to assassinate her alright.

Admits the chaos, Obi-wan jumps out the window to hang onto a droid that was trying to escape.

"And i thought i was dramatic..." y/n facepalms as she then reassures Padmé to stay safe in her room.

"come on y/n we need to get a speader, quickly!" Anakin urgently calls as he grabs on to y/n's arm and drags her along.

"let go of me, i can handle myself." The girl scoffs as she slaps away Anakin's arm.

"My bad, maybe next time don't be so slow." Trying his best to get under her skin as he grins to himself.

"I am not slow i can easily beat you." she snaps back as the competitive side takes over her.

"right y/n... now which speeder should we choose?...Y/n?"

Anakin sighs as he turns around to see the girl is no longer behind him once he got to all the speeders.

"took you long enough. We're taking this speeder."

She tuts with a big smirk covering her face, she wasn't going to let him best her this time. Leaning against a blue speeder, she tilts her head to usher the boy over.

"Ew... that piece of trash. Y/n no way am i driving that your taste is appalling. We'll take this yellow one"

Anakin scoffs at her choice of vehicle, grabbing her arm again to pull her to the yellow speeder. Neither of them in much apparent rush to go help out Obi-Wan.

"Stop grabbing my arm like that... and who agreed to you driving?" Y/n irritatedly argues but they couldn't afford to waste any more time.

"I said so. Hurry up will you we can't waste any more time."

The blonde boy was lucky they were in a rush, normally she wouldn't let him win but she knew he was right. Swiftly pulling out the bay, rushes past all the halted traffic while scouting around for his master.

"There he is!"

Y/n yells amongst the loud traffic as she points to Obi-Wan, who is currently free falling rapidly amidst all the passing vehicles. Anakin was quite the skilled pilot as he managed to align the speeder perfectly to allow Obi-Wan to grab onto the back of the seats and climb over.

The speeder only had two actually seats to your luck. Therefore when Obi-Wan got there you were sandwiched right between the two of them, rather uncomfortably too your dislike.

*y/n pov*

"what took you so long?" Obi wan yells to his padawan.

"Oh you know master...i couldn't find a speeder i really liked." Which made Obi wan sigh. You could tell he head used to his padawan's sarcasm.

Obi-Wan suddenly spotted the suspect, pointing its direction to Anakin who accelerated towards the target. We were going to have to stay focused because it's an ideal place for the assassin to lose track of us in a busy place like this.

My stomach suddenly dropped when the speeder began to plummet directly down towards the floor.

From the initial shock my hand tried to grab ahold of something to make me feel safer. I soon grew a little embarrassed when i realised once we pulled up again that i had held onto Anakin's leg.