Chapter XX. Fugitive

Interactive Reader Challenge: Identify "Chronicles of Narnia" Easter egg!

After our sexual escapade, I collapsed back into bed, fulfilled and drained. I'm not sure how long I laid there in silence, with the twofer of tiny gals laying naked on my bare chest. All I know, is it was a time of bliss. My left-hand covered Reagan's little body as she napped, cuddling my nipple. Her own nipples tickled my palm lines like dandelion pedals as she breathed. With a finger of my right hand meanwhile, I affectionately caressed Alma's back as she relaxed on my stomach. I couldn't imagine how much strain all that put on their little muscles. I wanted very much to return the favor, thinking of various methods with which I could pleasure them. My giant fingers and tongue could show my appreciation to their small bodies, easily. I doubted they were up for that yet, both behaving like they ran a marathon.

Deciding I would reciprocate after Alma and Rey recovered, I scooped them off of my torso as I sat up. "Why don't we take a shower?" I suggested, massaging both their bodies with my thumbs. Bodily stickiness, slowly turning to crust was sprinkled on both tinies. I felt the same crusty remnants betwixt my thighs.

Harley's brother's old bedroom had its own adjoining bathroom. Making sure to rotate the showerhead so the water pressure wouldn't hurt or skin them, I carefully held Alma and Crystal in the same hand, so only the warm steam hit them for now. After I washed up a bit, and rubbed my aching areas, I turned the water pressure down below setting one and held them under the flow. I squirted a small amount of shampoo and bodywash on both of them, like ketchup and mustard on two sexy hotdogs. They giggled, lathering one another and my skin with suds. The spectacle caused my soaking wet manhood to stir again, but we all needed a break. Amazing how two women the size of my thumbs gratified me to exhaustion.

Next morning, birdsong and early daylight through the drapes woke me up. I was just able to verify that Alma and Reagan were curled up in the bedsheet across my chest, when I remembered something crucial. GRUDATs, and the Human Shelter, what happened last night? I cursed myself, for allowing the danger to be put out of my mind by a threesome, no matter how incredible. Considerately as I could, I slid the sleeping girls into my baggy shirt pocket and walked to the bedroom window. From this window, I could see the shelter roof beyond the trees, through the glare of the sunrise. It seemed to be undamaged from my angle. No smoke, no charred walls or anything.

Becoming more and more confused, I walked downstairs and found Harley snoring on the couch, Crystal snuggled up under his chin. Footage from the six cameras still displayed on the TV. Other than the sunlight, there seemed to be no difference in the images from the previous night. "Har," I said, shaking his shoulder. Harley's wakeful snort and shake of his head woke Crystal. Almost knocked her several feet onto the couch cushion in the process. "You fell asleep. Didn't see anything on the monitors?"

"N-nothing," said Harley, shaking his head, blinking, and retrieving Crystal. "Last I remember it was like 11pm and there hadn't been any activity."

A couple of squeaky yawns emitted from my shirt pocket. A little blonde head and auburn head popped out of my pocket. "What's happening?" asked Reagan, rubbing her eye.

"Human shelter didn't get bombed," I said simply, keeping my eye on the TV, vigilantly.

"Isn't that good?" asked Alma, stretching her arms as she awoke. I felt her hands tickle my neck stubble.

"Too good," I said, elevating Reagan and Alma from my pocket and setting them on the armrest beside Harley. "Could we run footage back from last night? I find it hard to believe nothing at all happened. Why would Evan show up as a scout, but no other GRUDATs?"