Introduction : What Made You Become A Pirate

All the way...

Deep in the grandline...

Many pirates sail onward towards finding the One Piece...

The most notable pirate group of this era...The worst generation...Dominate the current seas...

But three are the most spoken about amongst pirates today...

Monkey D Luffy captain of the Straw Hats, Law Captain of the Heart Pirates and Eustass captain kid of the Kid Pirates...

Their many actions had landed them in there spot today, triggering Marines and Bounties increasing drastically...

Now along at a certain corner of the sea... A new pirate had emerged...

No one had any clue of them yet... The real question is... What do they plan to do in this pirate world?

Lets embark on their POV...

×
×
×

Three years before you hoist your own sails...

(Bang!!!)

(People screaming...)

You wake up from the sounds, and get off your bed... You open the door seeing your uncles ship being attacked...

On the sides of your ship you see a bunch of pirate ships swarming across to attack...

You look for an area to gain a proper view at the front of the ship... You see a huge battle of Marines vs. Pirates against each other...

The noises were utterly loud as you couldn't even hear your own voice...You covered your ears to try lessen the pain

(You had sat in a ship belonging to your pretty popular pirate uncle...He took along his pirate wife who you refer to as your aunt)

You were looking around the ship for them but was out of luck.

You found a sword standing ul straight piercing the wooden surface of the ship... Your intrusive thoughts got the best of you and you attempted to take it out... You saw its bright ruby call to you and was able to pluck it out the ground...

A marine then crash landed into the ship...

*Bang*

Outside the smoke you see your uncle being choked by the marine... With the sight paralyzing you...

The marine spits out...

"You idiot, you really think you could stop your wife from being taken into custody?... Huh!!!!!!!...."

The marine slammed your uncle to the floor multiple times forcing you to use the sword and swing it to threaten the marine...

The marine looks at you with pure disgust and kicks you away from him sending you to the nearest edge of the boat bringing your kid body close to a state of unconsciousness

You then gather your vision seeing the marine continue to spout out...

"Hm... 'Mr. Pirate'... Your Wife had fought really well... She gave me this bruise on my cheek... Should i execute her? Yeah i think i should"

Your uncle staring into the marines eyes refused to remain pinned down, struggling for minutes, the marine took his transponder snail...

"This is Lieutenant Estel Speaking... About the woman we recently kidnapped... Yeah her... Execute her... Yes... I will organize all the stuff when i finish here... Okay... Thanks"