Part 1: First Adventure As A Pirate

The ocean waves continue to lift your little boat as your flag flutters...

(The excitement for your new journey kept growing as the sea dances with the birds that fly in the sky...)

The wind kept hitting your ears making you feel more alive...

You then take out a newspaper to quickly get whats going on around the world... The first article had shocked you...

Monkey D Luffy, Captain of the Straw Hats has accumulated 1.5 Billion Berries... He was seen Smiling to the mighty emperor Big Mom and defeating her subordinates worth 800 million and over... seemingly winning the battle... This is a major feat...

"What!!!!!...What a pirate he is...I heard this big mom person was very strong..."

The ocean begins to make noise as a giant monster erupts out of the waters...

Your boat was rocking very vigorously making you a bit nauseous...

Suddenly you hear a distant growl coming from the ocean...

Mmmmmmhhhhhhh...

(water splashes around)

A GIANT OCTOPUS HAD STOOD ABOVE THE WATER, INTERRUPTING YOU FROM SAILING...

"What the hell?!!!!"

The octopus had taken out its huge tentacle and throws it in your direction, you end up jumping to avoid its wrath...

You managed but the boat you used ended up breaking apart... You were devastated at the sight...

"My boat... You gonna pay for this!"

You run up to the octopus as it glares at the tiny you...

You infused you dominant arm with haki, reached the octopuses head and threw a powerful punch...

It had became dizzy from your blow causing it to fall backwards...Its head nears the ocean...Revealing... A city on water...

"No... No way... I need to get there..."

The octopus's falling body had helped to make you reach the city... You jumped off and swam to a ladder as it splashed into the water...

You climbed up and saw the citys beautiful central aesthetic...

You turned around from your point up high and see the octopus float down into the ocean...You continue climbing and dry yourself...

You see the many people walk past and the entertainment hiding deep in the city and begin to stroll around...

" There are cars and the people seem pretty at home here... Its kinda wierd how theres a city in the middle of the ocean..."

"hello"

"Hi... (The People here are really bubbly)... Ooohh a restaurant..."

You turn to your right and see the restaurant... It looked a bit fancy even though it accepted all guests...

You walk in and sit on the front bar...

There a bartender was serving food...

" Hello... What would you want in todays menu? "

" I would like a drink rather... Make it a milkshake..."

The bartender bursts out...causing everyone in the restaurant to laugh...