Part 11: Shank's Bet

A meeting was upheld by a number of important figures of the Grandline, they assembled to discuss the treasure that sits in the center of the island, you and many other pirates are chasing for...

Shanks had attended the meeting without an invite.

(Marines discuss the events)

"I had gathered you all here concerning the great hunt, that these pesky pirates are after, Admiral Estel has done his part and sent as many marines as he could"

(A marine stops writing his papers and drags his eye upwards to face the host of the meeting)

"Um, host? Is Estel doing this at the headquarters? "

"No, he has been able to build a fort at the very island that carries the treasure itself, he said he was planning to dispose of the pirates"

"I don't think... I don't think it will be easy, some big names with a bounty over a billion are also in the hunt"

"I thought so too, he had told me he wanted to take the treasure and put it in a safe place at the Marines Headquarters to prevent pirates using it for their evil deeds"

"Whats the big deal with this treasure?"

(The marine asked)

"It..."

(The host twitched his eyebrow)

"It...The treasure contains an orb that is enchanted... It carries the power to generate supernatural entities or wealth, lets say..."

(The marine remained a bit clueless)

"Hm? If the orb is that powerful... Does it mean that pirates who hone it could possibly..."

"Yes, They could gain immense wealth or generate otherworldly destruction"

(All the marines had jumped off their desks with a gasp)

"Interesting" (???)

(All the matines then panicked wondering where the voice came from)

"Who is it?!"

(The figure that emerged from the entrance door was seen to be Shanks)

"What is Shanks doing here?"
"What Red-haired?"
"Why's an emperor here?"
"W-What!"

(The host tilted his head)

"Yonko of the Sea, Shanks... What are you doing here"

"I came for a visit, you guys don't seem very welcoming"

Shanks and his crew had already infiltrated the area, he had caused almost all of the marines outside of the meeting to collapse with his mere presence, his crew patrols  around for any more enemies and looting food as they do so...

(The host stares at Shanks for a while)

"It seems you came for more than just a visit, seeing how you knocked out our comrades"

(Shanks smirks as he struts toward the host)

"Im here to prevent any further disturbances with the hunt, I know very well you marines are up to no good"

"Aren't you pirates always the ones causing deception? Kinda Hyprocritical to say the least"

"As much as i hate to admit the irony, the treasure is better in the hands of the pirates than you folks"